P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The Blasphemy & Ross Bay Cult Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nagasakirecords



Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
nagasakirecords wrote:

I guess its more SKA/2 Tone music Wink


YesSir, you're right - trojan records is more traditional laid-back


Yes, though i am a huge fan of both stuff Wink
_________________
"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." Indiana Jones
https://www.discogs.com/user/Psychoneurosis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mutcernismrow



Joined: 18 Nov 2017
Posts: 137
Location: Castle Grayskull, Eternia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
mutcernismrow wrote:
Any experts here when it comes to Conqueror?
I don't want to start a new thread but am looking for info regarding the WAR HORSE artwork (goat on the horse)... anyone? Cool


This is what I posted on page No.80 of this thread:

translucent_nick wrote:
Conqueror related nerdy post.
I always liked this design, with the goat conqueror riding warhorse, victorious :




So I dropped a line to R. Förster to ask him about it's origins. Here's what he told me:

"J. Read knew some Black Metal Skinheads when we lived in Victoria. One of them was a tattoo artist and he drew the Ouroboros on the cover of the Antichrist Superiority Demo and another one of these skinheads he knew drew this goat rider. I can't remember the guy's name now.... He was a designer at a t-shirt printing company. He usually had to draw hockey logos and stuff for restaurants and shit so he was more than thrilled to be able to bring J. Read's vision to life."

Thanks!
This is exactly the sort of info I was looking for. I forgot that you posted this before - this thread is quite big Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BloodStone



Joined: 03 Jan 2017
Posts: 131
Location: NSW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Blasphemy with Vomitor support in Sydney tonight. I feel complete.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
translucent_nick



Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 801
Location: Athens, Hellas.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police force outside Blasphemy / Vomitor / Impetuous Ritual gig in Brisbane, 13th June, at "Wooly Mammoth" club.



Did they heard about Blasphemy's crazy reputation and came to prevent the riots????

Photo credit : IG user "zed085"
_________________
"What's with the girly screams? We are not The Beatles" - Black Winds.
“The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deceiver24



Joined: 01 Nov 2014
Posts: 746

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's hilarious. Went to Sydney show last night - sound was a bit off. Will see them in Melbourne tonight. Waiting for my flight out of Sin City now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1126
Location: alberta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
That's got to be the best Conqueror design ever. Re-print soon? Twisted Evil

maybe without the backprint though..

I feel like this shirt was around not long ago, maybe iron bonehead had it. I got one in Germany either '12 or '14.

it would be great without the back print (I just don't like track listings on shirt designs) but it is what it is.
_________________
al_infierno wrote:
Imagine being shot to death by someone who unironically listens to power metalcore.

"King Dude sounds like white power Cake"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Svartvintras



Joined: 04 Dec 2016
Posts: 223

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeral-records wrote:
That's got to be the best Conqueror design ever. Re-print soon? Twisted Evil

maybe without the backprint though..


Osmose has these in all sizes.

https://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/94903-110402-1802-1-0/115112184/conqueror-war-cult-supremacy.html
_________________
al_infierno wrote:
Imagine being shot to death by someone who unironically listens to power metalcore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blood_division_



Joined: 24 Feb 2019
Posts: 18
Location: British Columbia, Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
mutcernismrow wrote:
Any experts here when it comes to Conqueror?
I don't want to start a new thread but am looking for info regarding the WAR HORSE artwork (goat on the horse)... anyone? Cool


This is what I posted on page No.80 of this thread:

translucent_nick wrote:
Conqueror related nerdy post.
I always liked this design, with the goat conqueror riding warhorse, victorious :




So I dropped a line to R. Förster to ask him about it's origins. Here's what he told me:

"J. Read knew some Black Metal Skinheads when we lived in Victoria. One of them was a tattoo artist and he drew the Ouroboros on the cover of the Antichrist Superiority Demo and another one of these skinheads he knew drew this goat rider. I can't remember the guy's name now.... He was a designer at a t-shirt printing company. He usually had to draw hockey logos and stuff for restaurants and shit so he was more than thrilled to be able to bring J. Read's vision to life."


That shirt is so fucking sick, we need more war metal shirts showcasing that Canada is the maniacal and imposing war metal stronghold of the world!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deceiver24



Joined: 01 Nov 2014
Posts: 746

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svartvintras wrote:
funeral-records wrote:
That's got to be the best Conqueror design ever. Re-print soon? Twisted Evil

maybe without the backprint though..


Osmose has these in all sizes.

https://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/94903-110402-1802-1-0/115112184/conqueror-war-cult-supremacy.html


Bet Herve is gonna wonder what the hell is going on in the the next 48 hours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 2446

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of you ever try the Google function? That shirt has been for sale from Osmose for some 10+ years. Also this new place called ebay - never tried it though...
_________________
Get daddys gun!
....And the Swastikalotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott



Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 108
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deceiver24 wrote:
That's hilarious. Went to Sydney show last night - sound was a bit off. Will see them in Melbourne tonight. Waiting for my flight out of Sin City now.

Sydney gig was immense, despite the sound issues. Enjoy the Melbourne show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorn Pole



Joined: 04 Aug 2017
Posts: 182
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit disappointing they didn't make it out to NZ again after booting it as close as Australia but they were insane last time so I can't complain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deceiver24



Joined: 01 Nov 2014
Posts: 746

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
deceiver24 wrote:
That's hilarious. Went to Sydney show last night - sound was a bit off. Will see them in Melbourne tonight. Waiting for my flight out of Sin City now.

Sydney gig was immense, despite the sound issues. Enjoy the Melbourne show.


Cheers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Insalubriousnecroticism



Joined: 04 May 2018
Posts: 107

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deceiver24 wrote:
Scott wrote:
deceiver24 wrote:
That's hilarious. Went to Sydney show last night - sound was a bit off. Will see them in Melbourne tonight. Waiting for my flight out of Sin City now.

Sydney gig was immense, despite the sound issues. Enjoy the Melbourne show.


Cheers.


I thought there was something i was supposed to go to last night. How was the gig?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
translucent_nick



Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 801
Location: Athens, Hellas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: Epic photo follows : Reply with quote

Big Robbie, Caller Of The Storms, Dave Slave & Black Winds :



(happy for Black Winds' Rotting Christ zip jacket)

Edit: Photo credit is from "Doomed And Disgusting" official FB page.
_________________
"What's with the girly screams? We are not The Beatles" - Black Winds.
“The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche.


Last edited by translucent_nick on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 90 of 93

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group