P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The Blasphemy & Ross Bay Cult Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mushroomleg wrote:
If there is an obvious answer Im just not aware of, please forgive my ignorance, but....... is there a reason Blasphemy has never put out a new full length album for 26 years???

I don't know, but if they ever want to do it and they'll do it well, then OK.
If not, personally I don't have a problem with their discography as it is.

Last edited by translucent_nick on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:28 am    Post subject: Conqueror related post. Reply with quote

Time to revive this thread, with a little of Conqueror / J.Read related stuff :

Circa 1995 Photo, uploaded on Revenge's IG page.
Quite possibly outtake from the photo sessions for "War Cult Supremacy" original cover.

'Ross Bay Angel / War Cult Supremacy' t-shirt and flyers, from short-lived ByForce Propaganda distro / internet shop set up by J.Read.

Here's the Instagram page link that's still active, for those who want to have an idea of the actual products sold, but didn't managed to catch BFP active on time:
https://www.instagram.com/byforcepropaganda/

Last edited by translucent_nick on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Erosion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mushroomleg wrote:
If there is an obvious answer Im just not aware of, please forgive my ignorance, but....... is there a reason Blasphemy has never put out a new full length album for 26 years???

When Blasphemy played in the Netherlands Deathfest some years ago, I asked Caller of the storms if there would be another recording in the future, and he said YES.

But ppl change, and they never have been the most productive band ever, so I take it with a shitload grain of salt....
Vittu-Vittu-Vittu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new Blasphemy album could only disappoint, and the KVLT/mystery/hype would most likely wear off almost instantely - it almost has already IMO. Do you all remember how pumped you all were back when they were announced for the first Black Flames of Blasphemy Festival ten years ago? How many of you can muster up that excitement now with the numerous festival appearances, re-releases, skateboard decks and Black Winds' hype videos on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItwJYxJgOLU and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hh_NGQN26Y
Buy my KVLT: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1431538#1431538
abarlum wrote:
[title] is the album most loved by genre tourists and people i disagree with in general
Soul Erosion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vittu-Vittu-Vittu wrote:
A new Blasphemy album could only disappoint, and the KVLT/mystery/hype would most likely wear off almost instantely - it almost has already IMO. Do you all remember how pumped you all were back when they were announced for the first Black Flames of Blasphemy Festival ten years ago? How many of you can muster up that excitement now with the numerous festival appearances, re-releases, skateboard decks and Black Winds' hype videos on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItwJYxJgOLU and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hh_NGQN26Y

You are right....
axebix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The style they've pioneered is oversaturated with clone bands, that's the only thing that keeps me from thinking about a new Blasphemy record. That mystique/kvlt whatever thing is none of my concern.

Again, the new Holocausto LP is a proof how everything can be done.
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
The style they've pioneered is oversaturated with clone bands, that's the only thing that keeps me from thinking about a new Blasphemy record. That mystique/kvlt whatever thing is none of my concern.

Again, the new Holocausto LP is a proof how everything can be done.

+1
Clone bands they do exist, but then Death Worship is in a class of it's own.
deceiver24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vittu-Vittu-Vittu wrote:

Band has been riding the comeback hype since 01. I remember the FMP board being very excited about them playing live back then. Incredible really.
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the very few interviews, where J.Read's answers are more length and not so "necro".
Clearly because the interview is done for some fanzine (don't remember which).

Advertising for the British 'C6 Civilian Duty' Respirator - the type of gasmask DeathLord has:
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that was desecration of virgin zine
The one with Blasphemy on the cover.
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
I think that was desecration of virgin zine
The one with Blasphemy on the cover.

Thanks for the clarification - I'm curious about Conqueror features on fanzines, as demo / album reviews.
Desolation_Commands

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer / Sexy Blasphemy Post :

Found this somewhere on tumblr - she is a lady from Australia.
Desolation_Commands

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.discogs.com/Blasphemy-Fallen-Angel-Of-Doom-Rehearsal-1996/release/13006702

"Fallen Angel Of Doom - Rehearsal 1996"

Damn, those motherfucking bootlegers know their stuff !!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Desolation_Commands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanzine interview from HELLFLAME ZINE #5 :

Thanks to Legion for the clarification - Yabssor !

The 3/4 of the FAOD line-up along with Jay "hippieshreeder" Schneider from Procreation & Demonic Apparition, somewhere in the mid '00's :

Desolation_Commands

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:03 am    Post subject: Ross Bay Cemetery Desecration. Reply with quote

Newspaper 2004 cutting about Ross Bay Cemetery Desecration :

Damn, excuses for the photo being so small.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 95 of 96

Jump to: