P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Blasphemy & Ross Bay Cult Worship
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the process of working on the FAOD tape edition, I re-read the thanks list to dig for additional information. Besides the list of who's who of black metal circa 1990, it's interesting to think about who's still around. Greg from NunSlaughter is still around and buying mostly demos. Bands like Agathocles, Varathron, Sexfago/Impiety, Blood, NunSlaughter are still around and still keeping the underground spirit. A lot of people on the list are now dead, like The Eternal Fornicator Of The Mayhemic Winds who was an Olympics level powerlifter who taught these guys how to lift.

THANX To Lejune “Evil” Ludo & Arnnaud Sacrofago Blashpemy Fan Club, Vesa, Janitor, Xysma, Jim Mutilator, Genital Necrosis, Rotting Christ, Varathron And Crew, Marcin And Eternal Torment Zine, Vorphalack Samael, Schizo, Wagner The Eternal Antichrist Sarcofago, Greg Nun Slaughter, Witch And The Allmighty Mortuary Drape, Black Prophecies, Martin Of Blood, Agathocles, Sepulchural Noise Zine, The Great Guy Who Gave Us The Review In Metal Hammer, Grinding Morbidity Comp And Zine, Peter Gilmore And The Black Flame Satanic Death Zine, Citr Powercord Vanc , Cjiv Black Metal Noisecore Station Vancouver, Blackthorn Mag, Total Conspiration Mag, Bestial Conspiracy Zine, Holocaust Zine, Deathvomit Zine , Impetigo, Uniforce Zine, Rotien Aine, Tumult, Derketa, Necrobutcher, The Ho Militia, Death Yell, Sacred Crucifix, Septik Grinder From Victoria, Tom The Accussed, Drista And Tabitha, Rob And Waysted Scum The Douce Bags Of Vanc, Procreation Vanc, Decadence Vanc, The Devils Underground Cult Vanc, Punks That Drink Elephant In Copenhagen, Damon Knight And Crew Of Anaheim .. Don’t Stop Writing In Blood, At Date With Death Comp, And All Of The Other Comps We Are On, The Waterfront For Letting Us Desecrate It, People In Sea Tile And The Punkers In S.F. From Special Forces And The Satanic Sinisters Sluts, The Eternal Fornicator Of The Mayhemic Winds For The Free Powerlifting Sessions For The Satanic Skinhead Boyz, Mille Petrozza, Colombia Extra Bee And Elephant, Dutchman Tattooes, Andy Whale/Bol Thrower, Peardrop Zine, Jak’s Team Vanc, Mike Annus, Roy, Ta, Carlos And Bruce Ooc, Karnij, And Even The Day Glo Abortions, Anal Harassment, Bestial Saviour Of The Undead Legions And Also The Unholy Resurrection Of The Evil Omen Of The Black Priest Of The 7 Satanic Blood Rituals And New Project, Jim Dejong And Zine, M Hellnoizegore, Ariffeen Sexfago, Slashing Death, Vital Remains Subverse For Being The First Band For Vanc To Play With Napalm Death, And All Of The Sastaic Skinheads: Guy, Jim, Troy, Rob N, Jay, Mike Howe, Kevin, Vic, Dave, Mike J, Kelly, Evin From Burnaby, Snake And Of The Rest, The Goddess Of Perversity Artist, Roachs Band Fatal Resistance From Vanc, Verbal Threat Zine, Martin From President Fetch In Copenhagen For The Free Shirt, And Everybody In Mexico, Everybody From Poland, Everybody From Holland, And Belgium And Everybody We Forgot , Sorry.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

hymnsoftheneedlefreak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really digging all these Blasphemy tape editions. I'm very excited about the FAOD release!
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Bestial Saviour Of The Undead Legions And Also The Unholy Resurrection Of The Evil Omen Of The Black Priest Of The 7 Satanic Blood Rituals And New Project, J]

Great to see Kelly Soler mentioned with his ritual name on this list, which is proving the point that he was member during the band's period prior the demo.
I'm wondering is this the full ritual name of "Black Priest" :
"The Unholy Resurrection Of The Evil Omen Of The Black Priest Of The 7 Satanic Blood Rituals"
or there was a typo too, and "The Unholy Resurrection Of The Evil Omen"
was another short-time member ????

Also, note that says "and new project" : was this means "black priest" tried to set-up a new band ???

Plus, if you don't own this 'zine, please you may check here for a scan of the Genital Necrosis 'zine" :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u2v6w5c35tg45e9/genital_necrosis_genital_grinder.zip

I'm dying in nostalgia while reading it Smile
deceiver24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
In the process of working on the FAOD tape edition, I re-read the thanks list to dig for additional information. Besides the list of who's who of black metal circa 1990, it's interesting to think about who's still around. Greg from NunSlaughter is still around and buying mostly demos. Bands like Agathocles, Varathron, Sexfago/Impiety, Blood, NunSlaughter are still around and still keeping the underground spirit. A lot of people on the list are now dead, like The Eternal Fornicator Of The Mayhemic Winds who was an Olympics level powerlifter who taught these guys how to lift.

THANX To Lejune “Evil” Ludo & Arnnaud Sacrofago Blashpemy Fan Club, Vesa, Janitor, Xysma, Jim Mutilator, Genital Necrosis, Rotting Christ, Varathron And Crew, Marcin And Eternal Torment Zine, Vorphalack Samael, Schizo, Wagner The Eternal Antichrist Sarcofago, Greg Nun Slaughter, Witch And The Allmighty Mortuary Drape, Black Prophecies, Martin Of Blood, Agathocles, Sepulchural Noise Zine, The Great Guy Who Gave Us The Review In Metal Hammer, Grinding Morbidity Comp And Zine, Peter Gilmore And The Black Flame Satanic Death Zine, Citr Powercord Vanc , Cjiv Black Metal Noisecore Station Vancouver, Blackthorn Mag, Total Conspiration Mag, Bestial Conspiracy Zine, Holocaust Zine, Deathvomit Zine , Impetigo, Uniforce Zine, Rotien Aine, Tumult, Derketa, Necrobutcher, The Ho Militia, Death Yell, Sacred Crucifix, Septik Grinder From Victoria, Tom The Accussed, Drista And Tabitha, Rob And Waysted Scum The Douce Bags Of Vanc, Procreation Vanc, Decadence Vanc, The Devils Underground Cult Vanc, Punks That Drink Elephant In Copenhagen, Damon Knight And Crew Of Anaheim .. Don’t Stop Writing In Blood, At Date With Death Comp, And All Of The Other Comps We Are On, The Waterfront For Letting Us Desecrate It, People In Sea Tile And The Punkers In S.F. From Special Forces And The Satanic Sinisters Sluts, The Eternal Fornicator Of The Mayhemic Winds For The Free Powerlifting Sessions For The Satanic Skinhead Boyz, Mille Petrozza, Colombia Extra Bee And Elephant, Dutchman Tattooes, Andy Whale/Bol Thrower, Peardrop Zine, Jak’s Team Vanc, Mike Annus, Roy, Ta, Carlos And Bruce Ooc, Karnij, And Even The Day Glo Abortions, Anal Harassment, Bestial Saviour Of The Undead Legions And Also The Unholy Resurrection Of The Evil Omen Of The Black Priest Of The 7 Satanic Blood Rituals And New Project, Jim Dejong And Zine, M Hellnoizegore, Ariffeen Sexfago, Slashing Death, Vital Remains Subverse For Being The First Band For Vanc To Play With Napalm Death, And All Of The Sastaic Skinheads: Guy, Jim, Troy, Rob N, Jay, Mike Howe, Kevin, Vic, Dave, Mike J, Kelly, Evin From Burnaby, Snake And Of The Rest, The Goddess Of Perversity Artist, Roachs Band Fatal Resistance From Vanc, Verbal Threat Zine, Martin From President Fetch In Copenhagen For The Free Shirt, And Everybody In Mexico, Everybody From Poland, Everybody From Holland, And Belgium And Everybody We Forgot , Sorry.

PL has never been in the Olympics. IPF tried for years but never got the sport in. Assume he was an international standard lifter - what was his real name?
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reupload the Blasphemy contents of Genital Necrosis #1 October 1989:

The C90 tape visible was dubbed and given to me in November of 1989, while I was in school, 16 yrs old, by my brotherly friend Thomas :

wanna know the contents?
Side 1 "Alters Of Madness", Side 2 "Slowly We Rot" plus tracks by Agnostic Front, Doom, Ratos De Porao and Carcass, to fill the empty tape space.

Plus I'm a piece of shit because after ALL those years I haven't bought "Altars Of Madness" on vinyl yet Laughing - I was on the constantly logic of "buy it later, I got other stuff to hunt"
deceiver24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Worship, "Extermination Mass" related post.

Proposed initial cover for the MLP, by Manuel Tinnemans :

DeathLord and Black Winds at Fiasco Bros Studios - these photos are posted by Len Osanic on FB, in "public" setting , but I will take 'em down in anyone's request.

On the table, on the paper is written the "chorus" of "Superion Rising":

translucent_nick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caller Of The Storms and Black Winds having a rest before the Brazilian Ritual show, in 2013 - photo by J.C. :

Blasphemy in Mexico, "Temple Of The Sun" / ruins of Teotihuacan -
found on instagram, so if by posting this here I'm infringing on someone's rights, tell me to take it down (cleansing siege) :

axebix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
DeathLord and Black Winds at Fiasco Bros Studios - these photos are posted by Len Osanic on FB, in "public" setting , but I will take 'em down in anyone's request.

Black Winds knows what's good - Hail Discharge, hail BLASPHEMY!
Down There....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:

Plus, if you don't own this 'zine, please you may check here for a scan of the Genital Necrosis 'zine" :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u2v6w5c35tg45e9/genital_necrosis_genital_grinder.zip

I'm dying in nostalgia while reading it Smile

excellent! Thanks for the link!
peterott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't add a lot to this thread except this 7" in pure Nelson style.

translucent_nick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:

What's the contents of it?
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Buyer Beware" post

There are some "Fuck Christ Tour" bootleg shirts around lately, in long sleeve and t-shirt form, and the bad thing is that often they're offered for sale, as originals, for high prices too.
You may find two pictures, indicating and explaining the front and back prints differences and pitfalls.
Plus, I guess that the red print on the bootlegs is more "tomato" deep red, than the more orange-y of the originals - but I'm not sure, since I can judge only by these photos.
If you see one bootleg shirt for sale under, say, 15 US dollars, get it though - I'm not against it - I'm angry about the scammers who selling these as originals.

1) front print differences :

2) back print differences :

peterott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
peterott wrote:

What's the contents of it?

Live '93 but don't ask me more. There is nothing written anywhere on this 7". Bootleg from Nelson/Brazil.
demogorgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the "black metal skinheads/code 666" bootleg CD around 2001 when original copies dried up. I was hoping for an original copy, but did not expect one. Does anyone know where that thing came from? I tried to tell myself that the band could have made it because the original was so unavailable. Wishful thinking.

I had no idea that they ever played a US show until this thread.

Does anyone know the venue for the "live ritual \ friday the 13th gig"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 59 of 64

Jump to: