P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

grave miasma
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterott

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Molestor wrote:
Please don't harass us for any advances - I suggest you listen to the Excoriate CD on repeat until then.

I am playing the track "From Morbid Ruins" on constant repeat since an hour. Don't know if my neighbours are already fed up and puking by hearing the same riffs through this shitty walls here over and over again, but what the heck...
CR99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Excoriate kills. Waiting for the vinyl
s.charlach

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Still have the EP up for trade. Just send me your lists.

As in, Evoked Realm of Doom? If so, my tradelist is up here... if there's nothing you want from that, maybe I could put a cash offer in for it?

Yepp. Trade only though. Will check your list.

As for the cash i think there's some other guy selling it in the trade section.
tom245

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd sell my copy or PM me for my wantlist.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to the guy who ran Bestial Onslaught? Did he just lose interest or die or what? He doesn't respond to anyone, and if his (still live) website is any indication, he's got some killer dead stock just waiting to be purchased. Do you think he'd be interested at all in selling the entire thing for a reasonable price? I'd consider cutting him a check and driving out to MA to pick it all up! Twisted Evil GOAT MOLESTOR 7"s for everyone!
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Mastubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They must have liked The convent of Hell during the Ancient Barbaric Assault demo.
Though the 'Yesss! Put it up my ass!' must have been removed so that nobody would think that was the demo title...
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to sell the 7" for a reasonable-ish price then I'll gladly buy it from you (I'll pay a bit above the odds still), otherwise I'll wait till the trendy poseur cd version comes out and make do with my dirty tape of it till then Wink
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
What happened to the guy who ran Bestial Onslaught? Did he just lose interest or die or what? He doesn't respond to anyone, and if his (still live) website is any indication, he's got some killer dead stock just waiting to be purchased. Do you think he'd be interested at all in selling the entire thing for a reasonable price? I'd consider cutting him a check and driving out to MA to pick it all up! Twisted Evil GOAT MOLESTOR 7"s for everyone!

The hard part is getting an answer from them at all, but I would be happy if you succeeded.
tom245

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
If anyone wants to sell the 7" for a reasonable-ish price then I'll gladly buy it from you (I'll pay a bit above the odds still), otherwise I'll wait till the trendy poseur cd version comes out and make do with my dirty tape of it till then Wink

I get the feeling that Bestial Onslaught is sitting on about 600 copies of this. I can't understand why it's so sought after otherwise.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

I get the feeling that Bestial Onslaught is sitting on about 600 copies of this. I can't understand why it's so sought after otherwise.

Itīs the same with the NOCTURNAL 7" or FRONT BEAST / ABIGAIL Split 7" he released. It was a pressing of 1000 copies and you havenīt really seen it anywhere when they came out....

I think HHR took over a large part of BOīs releases at one point. I think one member of NINNIXU was the one who was sorting that out and driving the stuff to a show where he met with Chase. He told the story somewhere else and it sounded like opening the door was the maximum Alex did to get the deal done....
Ninkaszi187

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
tom245 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

Itīs the same with the NOCTURNAL 7" or FRONT BEAST / ABIGAIL Split 7" he released. It was a pressing of 1000 copies and you havenīt really seen it anywhere when they came out....

I think HHR took over a large part of BOīs releases at one point. I think one member of NINNIXU was the one who was sorting that out and driving the stuff to a show where he met with Chase. He told the story somewhere else and it sounded like opening the door was the maximum Alex did to get the deal done....

Yeah, that was my brother and I. We got the shit from Alex and drove it to NJ when Witch Tomb played down there. I feel terrible for everyone that has "worked" with him and understand everyones frustrations. He put out three releases from bands I am in so I know what it's like. Alex was a member of Ninnixu as well. He quit everything and has a ton of stuff rotting in his apartment.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninkaszi187 wrote:
He quit everything and has a ton of stuff rotting in his apartment.

So as far as you know he would have no interest in selling it all off in one big chunk? It's hard to imagine someone being too lazy or disinterested to inventory what he has so one could make a reasonable offer to buy it and come pick it all up...exchange a bunch of useless (to him) records cluttering his apartment for a big wad of cash?
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:

Because it's a good release, and the fact that as you say, BO must be sitting on about 600 copies, therefore only 400 got out and it's hard to come by!
Bringer of Terror

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Molestor wrote:
I seriously dislike posting in threads about my own bands but this 7" issue has been preying on our minds for some time.

The pressing was something like 1000 on black wax plus an extra 100 on red with a shirt. We've tried contacting BO on numerous occasions to buy a bulk order or all the remaining 7"s to sell ourselves, since the label has no interest in doing so, but (of course) without reply.

What we will be doing shortly is to issue the 7" plus another track from that session (Calabozo recs. comp.) onto a MCD. This will at least (hopefully) stop the ridiculous amounts being paid for it. Additionally, the CD sound is far more crushing than the representations on LP, which we found to be a bit of a let down initially.

Regarding the new stuff, we are in progress with the layout and have received an initial master back which sounds devastating. I've no idea when it will be released but May is likely to be the earliest. We will put a sample up on our site soon. Please don't harass us for any advances - I suggest you listen to the Excoriate CD on repeat until then.

Definetly great news, about the upcoming MLP and the rerelease of the tracks. Any date for the MCD?
Molestor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly in April. I'll post something here when it's done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: