P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ASGARDSREI 2018 (Kiev, 15-16 DEC) - 2 days, 14 bands
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfram

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he deserves credits and support in my opinion for having the guts to perform there. Probably 90% of the more generally accepted Black Metal bands would decline the invitation in fear of their reputation and fear for their 'future carreer'. Same goes for Nokturnal Mortum.

I doubt Absurd in the new formation will ever play the US as i highly doubt their frontman would be allowed entrance, considering his criminal record. But he'll probably shine some light on that himself.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Well he deserves credits and support in my opinion for having the guts to perform there. Probably 90% of the more generally accepted Black Metal bands would decline the invitation in fear of their reputation and fear for their 'future carreer'. Same goes for Nokturnal Mortum.

+1
Aeonblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has footage of that acoustic show Peste Noire did on the Kiev sidewalk been released yet? Just the pictures made it look 100% ridiculous/awesome.
MILITANT.ZONE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aeonblade wrote:
Has footage of that acoustic show Peste Noire did on the Kiev sidewalk been released yet? Just the pictures made it look 100% ridiculous/awesome.

The whole "Bulgakov set" was well filmed so we are planning to release "Casse, PÍches, Fractures et Traditions" by the end of this month. "Quand je bois du vin" will be featured in the upcoming interview/documentary with Famine (to be released later this autumn).
MateoG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers and blessings to Acherontas. Cant wait to see them in the states.

If they play other Stutthof songs aside from classics such as Wampyric Metamormphosis and Horned Moon at this show....hope they get recorded Twisted Evil
sydo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aeonblade wrote:

Quand je bois du vin is on YT. It's pretty ridiculous as Famine is not able to remember his own lyrics and reads it from a piece of paper. Musically it's quite good, sounds like a drunken pub song.
MILITANT.ZONE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sydo wrote:
Quand je bois du vin is on YT. It's pretty ridiculous as Famine is not able to remember his own lyrics and reads it from a piece of paper. Musically it's quite good, sounds like a drunken pub song.

We literary prepared the whole thing in one night as it was a total improvisation that popped up as a crazy idea in a discussion. Even the announcement was published less than 24 hours before the event. Obviously, we didnít have a permission or previous arrangements to use the museum's property and install all the necessary equip. So itís not surprising for somebody who never performed this particular song live to read the lyrics.
Deathwish
banned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some footage of Peste Noire doing some busking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxcd5M5emY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLNTURw_7Y

This one is as confusing as the NWA promo. Who's this influence now? Redneck 28? Cotton Eye Joe?
Endsieg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when comes the tour with Abbath?
fantomasragnarok

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish wrote:

This one is as confusing as the NWA promo. Who's this influence now? Redneck 28? Cotton Eye Joe?

You always bitch about right wing bands. Couple posts ago it was Absurd now Peste Noire. Maybe youre trying to be funny, if not,whats your obessession with posting like crazy in threads of bands you have no interest in? Also, May I redirect you to the Neckbeard Deathcamp thread. This band will suits you better.
bartwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantomasragnarok wrote:

You always bitch about right wing bands.

A man on a mission.
DM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish wrote:

I have the same shorts but Iíve been hesitant to wear them, feeling a lot more validated now
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adlianb wrote:
interested to attend these fests involving NSBM bands, just not sure if they welcome non-caucasian attendee....

Well if you look like your profile pic you may pass as a native in Ukraine.
posthuman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
adlianb wrote:
interested to attend these fests involving NSBM bands, just not sure if they welcome non-caucasian attendee....

Got the same question before, about going to Hot Shower, and I can just repeat myself: Unless you behave like a drunk and / or imbecile monkey and piss people off, you'll be fine. And that concerns everyone going there, regardless of race.

As someone born and raised in Ukraine (although I don't live there anymore), who visits the country regularly, I would not recommend being a non-white at such festival. It's not so much about you getting drunk and acting stupid, but rather a few assholes getting shit-faced and deciding to pick on someone who doesn't look like them.

P.S. My first post.
adlianb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

posthuman wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
adlianb wrote:

Got the same question before, about going to Hot Shower, and I can just repeat myself: Unless you behave like a drunk and / or imbecile monkey and piss people off, you'll be fine. And that concerns everyone going there, regardless of race.

As someone born and raised in Ukraine (although I don't live there anymore), who visits the country regularly, I would not recommend being a non-white at such festival. It's not so much about you getting drunk and acting stupid, but rather a few assholes getting shit-faced and deciding to pick on someone who doesn't look like them.

P.S. My first post.

i pay good money for plane tickets, show tix, hotels etc. the last thing i want is to drink myself silly during the fest. but yeah, its your point that got me worried about attending this kinda fest. nobody wants to get their ass kicked to a soundtrack....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

Jump to: