P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Tormentor "The Seventh Day Of Doom" demo question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Tormentor "The Seventh Day Of Doom" demo question Reply with quote

what's the difference between this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TORMENTOR-Anno-Domini-Original-Demo-on-Lyssa-RARE_W0QQitemZ300298203133 (just look the pic not the description)

and this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260368727882

???

same demo, different tape Confused
totaldarkness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Tormentor "The Seventh Day Of Doom" demo quest Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
what's the difference between this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TORMENTOR-Anno-Domini-Original-Demo-on-Lyssa-RARE_W0QQitemZ300298203133 (just look the pic not the description)

and this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260368727882

???

same demo, different tape Confused

I have the original demo. It doesn't look like any of these two. I got mine in a trade back in 1998. The guy had bought it directly from the band in 1991.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least the one on the top is a reissue. I have one fo those.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, fucking strange, the above is the official reissue by Tamas Vamosi's label called Lyssa Productions, while the below looks like a cheap bootleg of the reissue. Any re-issues of Anno domini always were copied on manufactured tape, be it printed or with sticker only! I really know as the printed tapes were made with my help.
But the sold item is from Slovakia and I know who had lots of covers after Tamas stopped his activity...
I had many copies of it in the past so who paid the near 45 USD for the 2nd, well he is a loser, in my opinion!
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3261/tormentor.jpg

this is scan of my copy, it is orginal?
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3261/tormentor.jpg

this is scan of my copy, it is orginal?

die hard
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
Hm, fucking strange, the above is the official reissue by Tamas Vamosi's label called Lyssa Productions, while the below looks like a cheap bootleg of the reissue. Any re-issues of Anno domini always were copied on manufactured tape, be it printed or with sticker only! I really know as the printed tapes were made with my help.
But the sold item is from Slovakia and I know who had lots of covers after Tamas stopped his activity...
I had many copies of it in the past so who paid the near 45 USD for the 2nd, well he is a loser, in my opinion!

Shocked If this shit is true then yes, I'm a looser Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad FUCK!!!! For some reasons (explained later) I trusted the seller and didn't do a research. Thankfuly I haven't paid yet...

so to resume this is the bootleg right?

Finaly this is the reply I just got from the seller:

...all I sold on ebay was official that I received from distros or bands!That Tormentor tape I got from Julius Gal from ex-Osiris Productions who was a friend with A.Csihar. It's the Lyssa Productions release of the demo. The cover is printed on glossy papper, not xerox. The second one (Tormentor) tape from polish seller has just home made stickers on tape, but the tape is without lyrics as I've seen ?!? ...And the cover isn't xeroxed!!! Of course I can send you photos of this tape release... About the DSO tape, I got it again from J.Gal from Osiris prod. when he stopped his activity in Underground years ago. Yes, the cover is xerox, but it looks old and the tape too...

...Yes I read that, but why the cover I have is profi????? Do you thing that I'm going to printing factory to doing just the one profi cover to make a bootleg???? Don't be pathetic.... As I said I got the tape from Julius Gal from ex-Osiris Productions, if you have contact at Attila, you can ask him about this guy!!! I found also one picture in the metal-archives forum with this tape, I think it's the same edition as mine.... check it out:
http://metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=1065018&sid=ba1dc7af9c10e52a3512f1c31b87f52b

and his reply about what Stygian Shadows said:

"quote: But the sold item is from Slovakia and I know who had lots of covers after Tamas stopped his activity.." ...ask him please if it isn't mentioned Julius Gal from The True Thelema magazine / Osiris Productions.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

any opinions?

and what about this (from the same order)?

DEATHSPELL OMEGA - Disciples of the Ultimate Void DEMO:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260368766419

same shit? Embarassed Embarassed
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know well the mentioned Julius Gal, he was my friend years ago but now our ways are parted without any anger or frustration.
Well, as for the tape, the cover is original but for me that tape is a cheap shit so in this way a bootleg.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stygian Shadows 'zine wrote:
Yeah, I know well the mentioned Julius Gal, he was my friend years ago but now our ways are parted without any anger or frustration.
Well, as for the tape, the cover is original but for me that tape is a cheap shit so in this way a bootleg.

thanx for letting me know!!!
Typhon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This tape is mysterious, I have got this release where the inlay is printed by Lyssa Prod from Hungary and the cassette is "printed" by Osiris Prod from Slovakia.
I got it this way. Confused
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, here are photos of my original tape, it's the same what polish seller offered on e-bay but his copy is not pro-printed just with a sticker:

So I think the other tape's cover must be a reproduction as the original is a 2 sided stuff while the other is a folded, different pages on same side.
Nevertheless, I distributed this Tormentor and the Sick years from Osiris and the covers also were spreaded in at least 2 versions, I think Yosuke got both versions from me as I got them from Osiris. And the Sick years tape also was spreaded in different versions but all are comes from me were manufactured tapes be sticker on it or not.

Last edited by Stygian Shadows 'zine on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and another reply from the seller:

"...OK Thanks for that words, so I'll try to find any contact about Julius Gal and I will blame him! But it's strange, because I know that he was really good friend with Tormentor guys and also oficially released this tape: http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=191466
So it's icomprehensible for me why he sold any bootleg tapes of his friends??? I still can't belive that this tape is a bootleg..."

"...I'll sell the Tormentor tape when I got any reply from Julius Gal and when he confirm originality of the release. If not, I'll try to get back my money from him..."

so it was a boot after all. FUCK!!!!
Stygian Shadows 'zine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lyssa version of Anno domini has no lyrics! It's different at Sick years tape as the 1st version of the cover has all the lyrics while the 2nd has not! And the used paper is also different
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

case closed, I cancelled the purchase. Thanx to all for the help
AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to re-awake this old thread.
Anybody out there who owns the 1990 pro-tape release on Evil Record in Hungary ???

I've got the tape from a collector 20 years ago.
Besides the fact that the tracks are available in slightly different order (and, unfortunately, the title track is missing), this version is the only known release, including a completely different mix with additional guitars and some sound effects. I prefer this version over the common version !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: