P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NECROS CHRISTOS - Triune Impurity Rites
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrdenSatani

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I think the metal songs of NC can stand on their own, and don't just sound like ripoffs of Incantation and Morbid Angel(who i actually don't think have anything much in common with NC at all).

Like I said, perhaps I should give the interludes another try, but at the same time, I don't think anybody bought this LP specifically to hear some acoustic noodling, as there are thousands of recordings they could have bought instead that feature far better playing. I bought it for metal, and that is what I skip over the interludes to get to. I am also not the least bit interested in having a cheeseball satanic ritual in my living room. I am a metal music fan, not a satanic meditation guru.
I don't think I missed the purpose of the album at all, unless this album is only for those who put on a cloak and play the album in total darkness while gutting a chicken on a pentagram...

but anyway....on goes the debate!

My comment wasn't specifically targeted at you or anyone else here, just a general statement, which I stick to.
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voodoo Idol wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
I just think all those stupid intros/ambient sections are a way to get away with putting out an ep and calling it a full length.

Everything is a matter of opinion in the end naturally, but statements like these and the eternally stupid Metal and Punk line of 'it's a cash grab MAN' are absurd to me. These guys do what they do, having known Malte/Mors for years and years, because they're in their late 30s, have a wide range of interests in music, know what they want to hear and don't give a shit what they're supposed to be. The classical guitar tunes he comes up with, most Metal musicians, especially nowadays, can only dream of being able to play, let alone write.
I agree with this. I'm all for intros/interludes/etc. if they're original compositions. The last thing I want to hear is more Omen film samples, etc.
CR99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:
Voodoo Idol wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
I just think all those stupid intros/ambient sections are a way to get away with putting out an ep and calling it a full length.

Everything is a matter of opinion in the end naturally, but statements like these and the eternally stupid Metal and Punk line of 'it's a cash grab MAN' are absurd to me. These guys do what they do, having known Malte/Mors for years and years, because they're in their late 30s, have a wide range of interests in music, know what they want to hear and don't give a shit what they're supposed to be. The classical guitar tunes he comes up with, most Metal musicians, especially nowadays, can only dream of being able to play, let alone write.
I agree with this. I'm all for intros/interludes/etc. if they're original compositions. The last thing I want to hear is more Omen film samples, etc.

Yeah definately.

But there can't be enough Conan cuts in metal releases haha

Just dont cram in again the usual Mighty Emperess , Ave Satani or similar sounding
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't actually saying that it was a "cash grab" at all. i don't think recording an album like TIR is a way to make a lot of money anyway, if money was the reason they would have recorded a dance record.
I just think sometimes it's fucking hard to come up with 8-10 songs worth of original material and putting in that many interludes can pad out the album when there weren't that many songs...I guess in a way I'd rather have intros that I skip over sometimes than to have an album with 5 throwaways on it too. I can see both sides.

OrdenSatani wrote:

My comment wasn't specifically targeted at you or anyone else here, just a general statement, which I stick to.

Sure man, no offense taken on my end either.
War Moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this entire album including all interludes/ambient passages, it definitely adds to the occult atmosphere the album is absolutely dripping in I think. I particularly adore In Love with Ereshkigal, best Necros Christos Temple ever created.
GHOAT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all the interludes/intros/outros - I dig the way it moves each song to the next.

DO NOT WANT - albums like Morbid Angel's Heretic, which has 6 (VI, Six) full-on instrumental tracks. All of which were garbage, along with most of the rest of the album, ahem.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
I like all the interludes/intros/outros - I dig the way it moves each song to the next.

DO NOT WANT - albums like Morbid Angel's Heretic, which has 6 (VI, Six) full-on instrumental tracks. All of which were garbage, along with most of the rest of the album, ahem.

Yeah tottally... Morbid Angel went so shitty IMO that album. It was ridiculous.
The Lurking Fear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who still carries this? Preferrably in Europe but anything goes...
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the ones I could find really quick....

http://www.w-t-c.org/

http://www.templeoftorturous.com/

http://www.stronghold-diaphora.de/Home.9+M52087573ab0.0.html

http://cgi.ebay.de/Necros-Christos-Triune-Impurity-Rites-DLP-07_W0QQitemZ110402559139QQcmdZViewItemQQptZB%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs?hash=item19b4815ca3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1229|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Last edited by GoldenBull on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Sv.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of EU distro's carry it for 16/18

But when is the second full length coming ? Any updates mr Raelin ?

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Raelin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:

Well, we will record "Doom of the Occult" between October and December. Five Songs are arranged so far. We hope we can release the Album in Spring 2010! Also we will play only two more shows this year, "Death... The Brutal Way" with Asphyx and Desaster in Essen/Germany and at the "Hole in the Sky" in Bergen/Norway.
War Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raelin wrote:
Sv. wrote:

Well, we will record "Doom of the Occult" between October and December. Five Songs are arranged so far. We hope we can release the Album in Spring 2010! Also we will play only two more shows this year, "Death... The Brutal Way" with Asphyx and Desaster in Essen/Germany and at the "Hole in the Sky" in Bergen/Norway.

My most anticipated upcoming release other then the new Grave Miasma and Negative Plane albums!!!!! CANNOT WAAAAAIT!!!!!!!

Excellent album title as well.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raelin wrote:
Sv. wrote:

Great! Come play in the US.
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Raelin wrote:
Sv. wrote:

Great! Come play in the US.

Yes, please.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Slaughter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grave Damnation is great, but I found this full length to be quite boring. Maybe I should give it a few spins more.. Or maybe it wouldnt help. This band is yet another Kreator ripoff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: