P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DISCOGS - Bands that are banned from sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bartwa



Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 1118
Location: prusy górne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in today's western world it's better not to be associated with anything even remotely far-right. These words itself carry already negative meaning. The money discogs loses from these banned sales is minimal I reckon when compared to their whole business. They have to afford it and luckily for them they can.
_________________
For sale: https://www.discogs.com/seller/spruceleather/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amon-goethe



Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 2063

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're still paying them and complaining about their censorship it's not very sound logic at all. I quit using discogs awhile back. If there was a viable way to avoid PayPal I'd do the same to them. I'd much rather see someone download my shit for free than pay the commissars for the privilege.

I think eventually even non political BM will be ostracized from all these corporations because of its very nature and force a major change in how these things move around. It's probably a good thing in the end in my opinion, although it's not a good feeling to see the better labels get crippled by the bearded hustlers.

The loony left is starting to eat itself though, and even though I disagree with most traditional Democrats/moderate left people, they're starting to realize the damage that the hysterical pussyhat transgender communist etc crowd is having on their own credibility. In time they'll hopefully get put in a corner and this censorship hysteria will subside.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 6205
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:

I think eventually even non political BM will be ostracized...


Probably not the more prolific bands, because they usually go to great lengths explaining why they / their lyrics / their image must not be taken seriously, but there are plenty bands in that vast grey space between Wolfnacht and Watain that will no doubt be affected by the witchhunt, no matter how much they insist to be "unpolitical" and ask to be left alone.

You can't be fence-sitting when dealing with zealots of any kind, because they only know "with us or against us", and there's just no witchhunt without collateral damage, either.
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com (We accept credit cards! EUR/USD)
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amon-goethe



Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Posts: 2063

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:

I think eventually even non political BM will be ostracized...


Probably not the more prolific bands, because they usually go to great lengths explaining why they / their lyrics / their image must not be taken seriously, but there are plenty bands in that vast grey space between Wolfnacht and Watain that will no doubt be affected by the witchhunt, no matter how much they insist to be "unpolitical" and ask to be left alone.

You can't be fence-sitting when dealing with zealots of any kind, because they only know "with us or against us", and there's just no witchhunt without collateral damage, either.


I agree, and I will happily support you without PayPal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11730
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering who actually owns and controls most of the globes financial banking system to begin with... and has for centuries... its only a matter of time until you are them or dead.
Its fascinating really to see it all unfold. Control the banks and own the media... design your own historic record, create the perfect martyrdom via a global war, sacrafice your own people to cement the whole program into a situation illegal to deny or question.

...add in the current powers and abilities of computer technology, the next phases of global domination is really going to pick up pace soon.

The great conspiracy of the living reality.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7EaHbPe54
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Evil Fifi



Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Considering who actually owns and controls most of the globes financial banking system to begin with... and has for centuries... its only a matter of time until you are them or dead.
Its fascinating really to see it all unfold. Control the banks and own the media... design your own historic record, create the perfect martyrdom via a global war, sacrafice your own people to cement the whole program into a situation illegal to deny or question.

...add in the current powers and abilities of computer technology, the next phases of global domination is really going to pick up pace soon.

The great conspiracy of the living reality.

Forum rules are a sticky...might want to read them again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1486

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
If you're still paying them and complaining about their censorship it's not very sound logic at all.


This.
I use discogs because of a)the database, which is still pretty awesome - and b) "items I want" alerts, if I need something from the marketplace I just pm the seller and arrange the transaction outside discogs.
TBH I still haven't paid the fees from the last time I sold through their site (like a year ago Twisted Evil)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1176

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little_raven wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
If you're still paying them and complaining about their censorship it's not very sound logic at all.


This.
I use discogs because of a)the database, which is still pretty awesome - and b) "items I want" alerts, if I need something from the marketplace I just pm the seller and arrange the transaction outside discogs.
TBH I still haven't paid the fees from the last time I sold through their site (like a year ago Twisted Evil)


wow, you're such a gangster

my friends account was recently blocked because he was avoiding the paypal fees with his private sales and he isn't even able to create a new one.
so sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 11730
Location: IXTAB#2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Fifi wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Considering who actually owns and controls most of the globes financial banking system to begin with... and has for centuries... its only a matter of time until you are them or dead.
Its fascinating really to see it all unfold. Control the banks and own the media... design your own historic record, create the perfect martyrdom via a global war, sacrafice your own people to cement the whole program into a situation illegal to deny or question.

...add in the current powers and abilities of computer technology, the next phases of global domination is really going to pick up pace soon.

The great conspiracy of the living reality.

Forum rules are a sticky...might want to read them again.


Yea? Maybe you might want to as well again since you forgot to make any mention of actual music yourself.

The music industry has pressure and rules set to follow as well by the same corporate financial institutions... radio for example is another branch of the same media tree owned and controlled. ...hence its the same group of bands few songs played daily for decades. The underground has been dug up and now is either pushed deeper or will simply be consumed and deconstructed or forced by laws to conform.


The inevitible cashless society we are destined for is only going to make all this tracking, controlling, and banning of specific things all the easier too. Wink
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7EaHbPe54
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
1981



Joined: 09 Aug 2016
Posts: 1030

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Considering who actually owns and controls most of the globes financial banking system to begin with... and has for centuries... its only a matter of time until you are them or dead.
Its fascinating really to see it all unfold. Control the banks and own the media... design your own historic record, create the perfect martyrdom via a global war, sacrafice your own people to cement the whole program into a situation illegal to deny or question.

...add in the current powers and abilities of computer technology, the next phases of global domination is really going to pick up pace soon.

The great conspiracy of the living reality.


The NWN forum never ceases to amaze me, its users offer a spectacular and unique experience.
_________________
Click here to see the best band release polls, remember to add links there.
passetiermes wrote:
My advice is this: take a vacation from metal, there's more to life than that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adoomado



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Posts: 617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is not about "morals" or anything like that but about legal problems (bootlegs) and from a business perspective is understandable why a website would want to avoid any potential negative implications of handling any monies as a result of the sale of "hate material", like homophobic Reggae records (some already banned).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 11010
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adoomado wrote:
Is not about "morals" or anything like that but about legal problems (bootlegs) and from a business perspective is understandable why a website would want to avoid any potential negative implications of handling any monies as a result of the sale of "hate material", like homophobic Reggae records (some already banned).


It's because PayPal does not allow the sale of "hateful/discriminating/whatever" type of material. PayPal is substantial key in the whole Discogs operation so they can't afford to lose such collaborator.
_________________
OUT OF THE DUNGEON label website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/2018/02/02/distrolist/

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HellsUnholyGoat



Joined: 18 Jan 2012
Posts: 193
Location: MPLS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that Peste Noire's ‎ "La Sanie Des Sičcles" vinyl is blocked, but the CD and cassette are not. Maybe something with the art?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hidden38



Joined: 20 Aug 2017
Posts: 832
Location: Austin, TX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1981 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Considering who actually owns and controls most of the globes financial banking system to begin with... and has for centuries... its only a matter of time until you are them or dead.
Its fascinating really to see it all unfold. Control the banks and own the media... design your own historic record, create the perfect martyrdom via a global war, sacrafice your own people to cement the whole program into a situation illegal to deny or question.

...add in the current powers and abilities of computer technology, the next phases of global domination is really going to pick up pace soon.

The great conspiracy of the living reality.


The NWN forum never ceases to amaze me, its users offer a spectacular and unique experience.


Most of the users here are actually very decent people. Ive met some great individuals both on the local level and from afar. I hold Demoniarch in the same regard, a great dude if you get the chance to talk to him. Theres very few users that are total shit (i’m lookin’ at you two fags, Holy Ghost and Asmael Lebouc)
_________________
OODTH, AKTION T4, WOLFNACHT, TEMNOZOR LPs in stock now https://hiddenfetish.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blasphemetic



Joined: 10 Jun 2018
Posts: 168
Location: NorCal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regurgitation "Clitoraldectomy" ep for some reason is banned. The gore perhaps? I would think so, but is anyone surprised that you can still purchase the first 2 cds from Disgorge(Mex)? I mean those covers are absolute rank fucking bile!
_________________
"Black cum? Is he sick?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group