P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DISCOGS - Bands that are banned from sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deveneror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphemetic wrote:
Regurgitation "Clitoraldectomy" ep for some reason is banned. The gore perhaps? I would think so, but is anyone surprised that you can still purchase the first 2 cds from Disgorge(Mex)? I mean those covers are absolute rank fucking bile!

This kind of inconsistency/lack of criteria will end burying the site. They should just let everything being sold there. Fucking cowards.
Der Glockengießer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellsUnholyGoat wrote:
I noticed that Peste Noire's ‎ "La Sanie Des Siècles" vinyl is blocked, but the CD and cassette are not. Maybe something with the art?

one lp sold $250-related
I'm sorry mother all those years you sew all my patches but three Sanies in my archives ready to sprinkle the market at calculated intervals I'm moving out' -cape flapping-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
Theres very few users that are total shit (i’m lookin’ at you two fags, Vega360 and Soleil Blanc)

Fixed.

Other than that, I agree with you there.
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hidden38 wrote:
1981 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:
Considering who actually owns and controls most of the globes financial banking system to begin with... and has for centuries... its only a matter of time until you are them or dead.
Its fascinating really to see it all unfold. Control the banks and own the media... design your own historic record, create the perfect martyrdom via a global war, sacrafice your own people to cement the whole program into a situation illegal to deny or question.

...add in the current powers and abilities of computer technology, the next phases of global domination is really going to pick up pace soon.

The great conspiracy of the living reality.

The NWN forum never ceases to amaze me, its users offer a spectacular and unique experience.

Most of the users here are actually very decent people. Ive met some great individuals both on the local level and from afar. I hold Demoniarch in the same regard, a great dude if you get the chance to talk to him. Theres very few users that are total shit (i’m lookin’ at you two fags, Holy Ghost and Asmael Lebouc)

The reason I know so much about everything I reason is due to my reptilian bloodline. I am from the lost tribe, it gives me the insights to my brethren. I am in fact Jewish you see... I see the codes and obvious in everything thanks to this difference. Its what makes me... well me, and all you humans... our servants.
Scum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little_raven wrote:
I use discogs because of the database, which is still pretty awesome

I'm starting to think that this may actually be not the wisest idea. Its nice and convenient, but in countries that are becoming increasingly draconian is this not a perfect, self made digital paper trail telling them what to find at house X of an IP address?
"I dont own United Aryan Evil!"
"You added it on the 24th of April apparently. Hellfire Records, on Black Vinyl."
Ough

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scum wrote:
little_raven wrote:

I'm starting to think that this may actually be not the wisest idea. Its nice and convenient, but in countries that are becoming increasingly draconian is this not a perfect, self made digital paper trail telling them what to find at house X of an IP address?
"You added it on the 24th of April apparently. Hellfire Records, on Black Vinyl."

Well you're being assigned tracking cookies by hundreds of websites and your cell phone is probably already being tapped and e-mails surveilled so this would be my last worry. If I was the paranoid type, anyway. Wink
Fantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endsieg wrote:
Evil Fifi wrote:
Fantom wrote:
They even blocked OHL, a regular punk band.

Oberste Heeresleitung + anti commie songs + Rock-o-Rama...must be nazis

well they only got to thank themselves. when they released stuff like "Türkenlied" and an album called "Heimatfront" in the early 80ies there was no way people could find out what they were "trying to say". so the rumours spread that they are - like labelmates Onkelz - a bunch of nazis. Onkelz had that song "Türken Raus!" which gave them the Nazi stamp, maybe some people even mixed things up. who knows.

it is surprising though that now, that the band plays punkfestivals, releases on a punk label etc, they get "banned" from discogs.

I'm no expert on punk but a friend of mine who was pretty much involved in the whole punk movement (since ' about 80) once told me that the lyrics from Onkelz (bad, nazis, not punx) and the Toten Hosen (good, fun, real punx) weren't that different.

Well, every 2nd Deutschpunk band uses such iconography/vocabulary not to speak of the countless Auschwitz covers from Crust bands. But you‘re right, bands like Daily Terror or Cotzbrocken could be interchangeable if you close your eyes halfway, intellectual is horizon the same.

Same logic applies to Todeszone, regular BM but has a German name and is on DTB, so banned on discogs.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Scum wrote:
little_raven wrote:

Well you're being assigned tracking cookies by hundreds of websites and your cell phone is probably already being tapped and e-mails surveilled so this would be my last worry. If I was the paranoid type, anyway. Wink

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
B.C.B

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DARK FURY
mushroomleg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
mushroomleg wrote:
I actually got blocked recently from putting “reviews” on discogs because I was asking sellers to contact me to sell some of these records. Very lame.

Did you get a full ban for the site or just blocked from database? I got blocked from doing any updates for database by that advertising basis. Which is absurd and what the fuck has that to do with updating the database! Looking at the "terms of service", they started to enforce this after the March update. I guess my buy/sale rate being 100% clean from the last 9 years prevented from putting on full ban.

Just the database. My 100% must’ve saved me as well.
Now I have no idea where to score these records. The discogs review section was good to me. Got a lot of great albums at decent prices... 😐
Herr Nacht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there isnt a “best thread of 2018” poll, there should be. And this should be a nominee. Quite memorable. I would nominate Vargrav “the purple plague” for last year.
STRANGUL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der Glockengießer wrote:
HellsUnholyGoat wrote:
I noticed that Peste Noire's ‎ "La Sanie Des Siècles" vinyl is blocked, but the CD and cassette are not. Maybe something with the art?

one lp sold $250-related
I'm sorry mother all those years you sew all my patches but three Sanies in my archives ready to sprinkle the market at calculated intervals I'm moving out' -cape flapping-

Laughing
This thread is pure gold
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRANGUL wrote:
This thread is pure gold

Fantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discogs and MA are databases, run by soulless people with a bipolar b/w worldview and no real passion for music. They probably work somewhere very boring with statistics in useless jobs.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantom wrote:
Discogs and MA are databases, run by soulless people with a bipolar b/w worldview and no real passion for music. They probably work somewhere very boring with statistics in useless jobs.

A lot of people working on staff of both sites are very leftist or antiracist and don't hesitate to bring out their views when they should be objective. MA is propably even more clearer in this sense.

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: