P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

TEST PRESS WORSHIP/SCORES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 24131
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Holocaust wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
PanzerGeneral wrote:


Thanks to windofpain for teaching me the magic of posting photos. Fuck Photobucket - what a extremely time consuming place that is. I had to confirm my mail for every single action I did in there


One of the best posts in the history of the forum, thank you for sharing photos of this.

Agree. ND is one of the best bands to ever have infected the Earth and this is the only TP I'm envious of.
I own Corrupted/Machetazo due to a major obsession with the Japs and Machetazo's CBGB TP's. Nothing too fancy on them, just plain white sleeves.


Insane! I have a FAOD test press on Wild Rags but it doesn't have any artwork on it. I should post a photo of my Seraphic Decay test press box.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 2471

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
PanzerGeneral wrote:
I have the test press of Nuclear Death - Bride of Insect with a alternative new hand drawn cover by Phil Hampson.


is that a first press test press with a more recent drawing?? a birdie told me that phil started to draw like that in 2000 or something

Yes exactly that.
_________________
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS – EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.
....And the Swastikalotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.P.I



Joined: 19 Aug 2015
Posts: 407

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Final Holocaust wrote:
Widdershins wrote:
PanzerGeneral wrote:


Thanks to windofpain for teaching me the magic of posting photos. Fuck Photobucket - what a extremely time consuming place that is. I had to confirm my mail for every single action I did in there


One of the best posts in the history of the forum, thank you for sharing photos of this.

Agree. ND is one of the best bands to ever have infected the Earth and this is the only TP I'm envious of.
I own Corrupted/Machetazo due to a major obsession with the Japs and Machetazo's CBGB TP's. Nothing too fancy on them, just plain white sleeves.


Insane! I have a FAOD test press on Wild Rags but it doesn't have any artwork on it. I should post a photo of my Seraphic Decay test press box.


What a great score man!!!

YK please share photos of both those test pressings how did you come across the FAOD?!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 11411

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Shane Embury's master tape copy of Azag-Thoth - Shredded Flesh dt 87 with three extra tracks & SadEx Rehersals 87 pre-release tape with drum solo. Not exactly testpresses but maybe it fits the bill too? Would be cool to see some interesting tapes like that on here, unreleased stuff or even original mastertapes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fantomasragnarok



Joined: 13 Jan 2018
Posts: 737
Location: True North

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be of interest here but ÆREKÆR And FORGOTTEN KINGDOMS Test pressings at tour de garde.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1955
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread is dominating, good posts. Those Kramer artworks are especially killer, thanks for sharing those too.
_________________
Rabidly looking for:
Nächtlich ‎– Twin Pillars Of Nocturnal Hatred lp

Chaos Cascade / Putrescent Fog: Nuclear Cremation / Post-Mortal Desecrator tape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 2471

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantomasragnarok wrote:
Might be of interest here but ÆREKÆR And FORGOTTEN KINGDOMS Test pressings at tour de garde.

Stop promoting the ANTIFI Copenhagen-scene!!!
_________________
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS – EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.
....And the Swastikalotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fantomasragnarok



Joined: 13 Jan 2018
Posts: 737
Location: True North

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
fantomasragnarok wrote:
Might be of interest here but ÆREKÆR And FORGOTTEN KINGDOMS Test pressings at tour de garde.

Stop promoting the ANTIFI Copenhagen-scene!!!



youre right !!!! Fuck those copenfags !!! dont buy !!! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 24131
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:


Shane Embury's master tape copy of Azag-Thoth - Shredded Flesh dt 87 with three extra tracks & SadEx Rehersals 87 pre-release tape with drum solo. Not exactly testpresses but maybe it fits the bill too? Would be cool to see some interesting tapes like that on here, unreleased stuff or even original mastertapes?


What does that drum solo sound like? Just random shit or does it actually sound cool?
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 2471

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you not put this out as bonus 7ep for the 30 years of death!?
_________________
ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS – EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.
....And the Swastikalotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 2213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First press TP:



Second press TP:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 2213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atomizer PD TP:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 12282

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A test press doesn't seem as testy when it comes housed in the proper album cover.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 2213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
A test press doesn't seem as testy when it comes housed in the proper album cover.


No it doesn't. I think some labels just have extra sleeves so they include them with the TP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 2213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sleeve with this one:


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group