P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

classic Venom non album tracks, singles, rare, etc

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ninkaszi187



Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: classic Venom non album tracks, singles, rare, etc Reply with quote

I am trying to make myself a comp cd-r of old Venom tracks that weren't on the first four records. So far this is what I have come up with. Let me know if I am missing anything. I am going nuts loking through my collection. Not interested in anything after the "Possessed" days... I would also like the tracklisting to be in order from the time of the recordings. I have no idea what years the tracks Bitch Witch, Dead On Arrival, Sadist (Mistress Of The Whip), Snots Shit, and Hounds Of Hell were recorded because they were on the "Skeletons In The Closet" comp. Any help is appreciated.

Bloodlust
In Nomine Satanas
Die Hard
Acid Queen
Bursting Out
Seven Gates Of Hell
Dead Of The Night
Warhead
Manitou
Woman
Dead On Arrival
Hounds Of Hell
Bitch Witch
Senile Decay
Sadist (Mistress Of The Whip)
Nightmare
FOAD
Snots Shit
Lady Lust

I have also heard of an "At War With Satan" demo from 83. Does this exist? I have never heard/seen it and it's supposed to be a different recording session from the record.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That oneīs definitely missing Satanachist !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ninkaszi187



Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
That oneīs definitely missing Satanachist !


Thats on "Possessed".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3697
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2279

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninkaszi187 wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
That oneīs definitely missing Satanachist !


Thats on "Possessed".


I didnīt know, donīt own Possessed. I do have an alternate version of it on a tape where I think all 3 are sharing vocals. The sound is fucking crushing !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.


fully agree on this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anthares



Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 382

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal punk?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bestial Devastator



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 924
Location: The forgotten valleys of Hades

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anthares wrote:
Metal punk?


That's from "Calm..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Opolus



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 1048

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.


I'd say, they were simply just as fucking great on both!!

When it comes to the timespan of the "Skeletons..." tracks, "Hounds Of Hell" is very obviously from the "Black Metal" sessions, whereas most of the other mentioned ones are either from the "At War With Satan" or 12" sessions happening at approximately the same time ("Warhead" & "Manitou").
_________________
"Slit my eyes, for they'll remember..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninkaszi187



Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.


I'd say, they were simply just as fucking great on both!!

When it comes to the timespan of the "Skeletons..." tracks, "Hounds Of Hell" is very obviously from the "Black Metal" sessions, whereas most of the other mentioned ones are either from the "At War With Satan" or 12" sessions happening at approximately the same time ("Warhead" & "Manitou").


Thanks for the info. Any idea about the "At War With Satan" 83 demo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Opolus



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 1048

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninkaszi187 wrote:
Opolus wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.


I'd say, they were simply just as fucking great on both!!

When it comes to the timespan of the "Skeletons..." tracks, "Hounds Of Hell" is very obviously from the "Black Metal" sessions, whereas most of the other mentioned ones are either from the "At War With Satan" or 12" sessions happening at approximately the same time ("Warhead" & "Manitou").


Thanks for the info. Any idea about the "At War With Satan" 83 demo?


That one was featured on the recent "Italian Assault" bootleg and was totally interesting to hear! You surely have to get hold of that one!!
_________________
"Slit my eyes, for they'll remember..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spectre



Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 1139

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.


fully agree on this.


I also completely agree with this. Most of my favorite Venom songs can be found on that list posted above.
_________________
Listen to Countess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Ninkaszi187



Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opolus wrote:
Ninkaszi187 wrote:
Opolus wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
I allways think Venom was much better on eps/signles than on full albums.


I'd say, they were simply just as fucking great on both!!

When it comes to the timespan of the "Skeletons..." tracks, "Hounds Of Hell" is very obviously from the "Black Metal" sessions, whereas most of the other mentioned ones are either from the "At War With Satan" or 12" sessions happening at approximately the same time ("Warhead" & "Manitou").


Thanks for the info. Any idea about the "At War With Satan" 83 demo?


That one was featured on the recent "Italian Assault" bootleg and was totally interesting to hear! You surely have to get hold of that one!!


Ok, I will have to track that down soon. I am pretty sure I have everything I need except that. Thanks man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ninkaszi187



Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone upload the "Italian Assault" bootleg???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group