P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Impaled nazarene livetape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Impaled nazarene livetape Reply with quote

I was going through my tapes today and found a livetape from Impaled nazarene which I got some years ago from an old Belgian zine editor. It contains 4 liveshows from 1991/1992. It's a simple tape with xeroxed cover, which is nothing more then the logo on the front and the tracklists to the shows in the 'booklet'.
Now I've always thought this was a bootleg cause I've never seen it on any official discography. But I'm listening to it now and reading the tracklists and I got the idea that it might actually be released by the band itself. After some songs it says (cuts were too drunk to play) or (DEICIDEPOSERCOVERNEVERAGAIN). The last one obviously behind a deicide cover. Now it would be weird to include this in the tracklist if you weren't the band itself so that's why I'm wondering.
Any old fart perhaps knows the story behind this tape? If it's a bootleg still a cool one with nice sound.

P.S.: IN also played an apator cover live.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the same tape from the same (I guess) Belgian dude a loong time ago. And if I am not mistakin there must me about 15-20 min of Apator live in it. He was supporting them on their Belgium and Holland gigs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: