P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Where are they?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammer Fist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know what ever happened to David "Blackmoon" Parland... ex DARK FUNERAL / NECROPHOBIC / WAR?!?!? He just seemed to disappear.
Albin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysticum ? Where are you ? Face of Evil ?
Wraith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortician?
Sacrilegio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gabalgabow wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
What the fuck happened to the guys from Mefisto? They release two excellent demos and then disband? Anyone aware of the current activities of the guitarist?

Do you mean Mefisto from Sweden or Italy?

Sweden of course Very Happy

Sandro is still in Stockholm and helps out various bands, Robban/Roberto is still in Sweden, and Omar moved to the USA. There's a bit more, but I think they want their privacy.

Omar's the only person who I haven't found yet(I've been looking for Mefisto's demo for over a year now) but it seems even the guys from Ares Kingdom would be interested in finding him...
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacrilegio wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
What the fuck happened to the guys from Mefisto? They release two excellent demos and then disband? Anyone aware of the current activities of the guitarist?

Sandro is still in Stockholm and helps out various bands, Robban/Roberto is still in Sweden, and Omar moved to the USA. There's a bit more, but I think they want their privacy.

Omar's the only person who I haven't found yet(I've been looking for Mefisto's demo for over a year now) but it seems even the guys from Ares Kingdom would be interested in finding him...

Any idea why they disbanded?
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Sacrilegio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
Sacrilegio wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:

Omar. There was antagonism between Omar and the rest of the band. You can tell on Megalomania and the Puzzle. Sandro wanted to create darker music, akin to Missing in Action(he actually was not satisfied with the Megalomania demo, too light, and he wanted to make it darker and heavier) but on the second demo the puzzle the music is MUCH more guitar based, especially the guitar solo song Os Liberty. According to an interview, Omar became egoistic and was playing like Malmsteen, and that was that. Roberto knocked out one of Omar's teeth, and the cover of The Puzzle is actually Omar getting punched! Very Happy Kids are cruel...

Most of that info came from a Swedish zine, but according to the book SWEDISH DEATH METAL Sandro also was diagnosed with Cancer. Sandro and Roberto are definitely still alive, but Omar has just vanished after he left Sweden. I've been trying to contact him to see if he has any extra Mefisto Megalomania demos, but so far no luck. Roberto does not have any, and Sandro wants to remain unreachable, and I guess I respect his decision.
probert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its kind of lame when an avatar takes up almost half the screen

just saying
Primitivehatemagick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
its kind of lame when an avatar takes up almost half the screen

just saying

Indeed.

trade/sale/wantlist
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96528#96528
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacrilegio wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:
Sacrilegio wrote:
gabalgabow wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:

Omar. There was antagonism between Omar and the rest of the band. You can tell on Megalomania and the Puzzle. Sandro wanted to create darker music, akin to Missing in Action(he actually was not satisfied with the Megalomania demo, too light, and he wanted to make it darker and heavier) but on the second demo the puzzle the music is MUCH more guitar based, especially the guitar solo song Os Liberty. According to an interview, Omar became egoistic and was playing like Malmsteen, and that was that. Roberto knocked out one of Omar's teeth, and the cover of The Puzzle is actually Omar getting punched! Very Happy Kids are cruel...

Most of that info came from a Swedish zine, but according to the book SWEDISH DEATH METAL Sandro also was diagnosed with Cancer. Sandro and Roberto are definitely still alive, but Omar has just vanished after he left Sweden. I've been trying to contact him to see if he has any extra Mefisto Megalomania demos, but so far no luck. Roberto does not have any, and Sandro wants to remain unreachable, and I guess I respect his decision.

Thanks for the info. That's hilarious about the cover photo for The Puzzle. Laughing
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Sacrilegio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I would be pissed if that was me Very Happy
Morbid69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are Funeral from Sweden going to do anything new?
Fenrirsson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altar of Perversion are still active, though now as a 2 piece because Rexor was kicked out for a few reasons. The split with Vanargandr is still to proceed, and may be released in 2013. Vanargandr will also contribute intros/interludes/outros for the Intra Naos LP, just as they did on the 10" through Ajna...
TS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Musta Surma is still playing active but they are just slow to put anything out.
AlexBlume

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I really hope to see more Verminous released...their debut is such a murderous record, slashing and burning all over the fucking place...I'm putting that one on right now. Twisted Evil

According to this interview, VERMINOUS are in the mixing stages for their 2nd album, entitled 'The Unholy Communion'!!!

http://nihilistic.voila.net/Interviews/verminous.htm
AnttittnA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TS. wrote:
I think that Musta Surma is still playing active but they are just slow to put anything out.

I saw Stirgoi Mort about two weeks ago and that's what he said. Some releases are coming but slowly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: