P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

INFEST RECORDS (France) Contact Info?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncolored

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
Infest, I have yours already, thanks

I think is it impossible to track them down (perhaps with facebook) if anyone don't know the real names of the people that were behind the label

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
Humus

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detest Records wrote:
I tried to track down Thrash Records guys some months ago ... without any convincing result ... I confirm that they were based in "Le Havre" which is mentioned on each release.

One of them (I don't know if there were multiple persons involved with this label) sold his old stock at Ieper hardcore fest some years ago.
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Detest Records wrote:
I tried to track down Thrash Records guys some months ago ... without any convincing result ... I confirm that they were based in "Le Havre" which is mentioned on each release.

One of them (I don't know if there were multiple persons involved with this label) sold his old stock at Ieper hardcore fest some years ago.
I'm mainly trying to track down the artist "Henrik Persson" who did the cover for the EPITAPH side of the Split LP
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
Humus wrote:
Detest Records wrote:

I'm mainly trying to track down the artist "Henrik Persson" who did the cover for the EPITAPH side of the Split LP

Do you want to do it right from the original painting again, just like you did it with Excruciate??
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
Humus wrote:
Detest Records wrote:

Do you want to do it right from the original painting again, just like you did it with Excruciate??
yes, definitely, we want the best quality image
Uncolored

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:

cross your fingers and hope that this is the same person:
http://www.henrikbild.se

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the PSYCHOSIS 7" (1991), the Infest Records contact address is a PO box in Paris. The label may have relocated to Paris by that time, but it definitely started in Le Havre and definitely had connections with Thrash Records... I believe Val used to be involved in Thrash Records together with Pat.

I'm pretty sure I met the Infest Records people back in '91 or '92 (possibly at the Gods Of Grind fest in Belgium?!?), it's all blurry in my mind now, but weren't they two people? A girl (Val) and a guy...
ThornCross

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kängnäve wrote:
On the PSYCHOSIS 7" (1991), the Infest Records contact address is a PO box in Paris. The label may have relocated to Paris by that time, but it definitely started in Le Havre and definitely had connections with Thrash Records... I believe Val used to be involved in Thrash Records together with Pat.

I'm pretty sure I met the Infest Records people back in '91 or '92 (possibly at the Gods Of Grind fest in Belgium?!?), it's all blurry in my mind now, but weren't they two people? A girl (Val) and a guy...

Tu ne vas pas au HellFest à tout hasard ?
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
kängnäve wrote:

Thank you, if anyone has a current email address that would be great. I am trying to contact the artist who did the EPITAPH art for the split LP. Thanks
kängnäve

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:

Non, désolé, j'ai plutôt horreur des ambiances de gros festivals, et y'a trop peu de groupes qui m'intéressent (Amebix, Pentagram, H&H... pas grand chose de plus). Tu cherches des gens au départ de Bordeaux ??
ThornCross

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kängnäve wrote:
ThornCross wrote:

Non, désolé, j'ai plutôt horreur des ambiances de gros festivals, et y'a trop peu de groupes qui m'intéressent (Amebix, Pentagram, H&H... pas grand chose de plus). Tu cherches des gens au départ de Bordeaux ??

Non pas spécialement, on est 6 (ou 8 ) c'était par curiosité Wink
lord puke

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also you can try putrefaction records which was based in "le havre" too.....i believe it's a difficult job here.......you can try to contact the band NOMED too which was active again......even if i believe the guy behind this band and putrefaction records is probably dead.....

can't help more right now...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lord puke wrote:
also you can try putrefaction records which was based in "le havre" too.....i believe it's a difficult job here.......you can try to contact the band NOMED too which was active again......even if i believe the guy behind this band and putrefaction records is probably dead.....

can't help more right now...
ok thanks, the hunt continues...
quillotine

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

André Lemesle (nomed) was behind Thrash Records but he is dead now...suicide I think.

I tried to contact him a lot of time but never had an answer.
lord puke

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's André.....he's dead that's a fact.....Anyway, other members can help I believe....His brother played in NOMED too.......
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: