P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Maryland Death Fest, who's going? What to do in Baltimore?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBR

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Yes. The venue is in Downtown Baltimore so depending on how far north your hotel is, you'll get to drive along Greenmount and observe ghetto life. I'm staying at a relative's house in northern Baltimore. I drove down to the Sonar and back to scout it out, and in the 10 miles or so round trip, I had the pleasure of seeing about 4 arrests Very Happy. A word of caution to people who aren't used to places like this: pay for good parking, it's worth it. That side alley you parked in to save five bucks isn't going to look so hot compared to the hole in your window and the missing cheeseburger that used to be on your dashboard.
Evil_Invader

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Slayer wrote:
Baltimore is kind of a shithole. Go to WASHINGTON DC which is nearby to see the Nation's capital. There are tons of museums, monuments, and all the great looking federal buildings to see.

Yeah I thought about Washington DC, maybe we could have time to go. Do you know the cheapest way to go? I'm not sure we'll be able to take the car.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Invader wrote:
God Slayer wrote:
Baltimore is kind of a shithole. Go to WASHINGTON DC which is nearby to see the Nation's capital. There are tons of museums, monuments, and all the great looking federal buildings to see.

Yeah I thought about Washington DC, maybe we could have time to go. Do you know the cheapest way to go? I'm not sure we'll be able to take the car.

I think you can take a train for like $40...
Saevus

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there for the enitre weekend, and I'll try to have a bag full of Towards Global Holocaust cds to try to push on people.

Half the reason I'm going is to meet up with a lot of friends and clients I haven't met face to face before. I also might try to talk art commissions with people, although I did this last time I went and it ultimately led to nothing.

Unfortunately the best place to hang out/drink I found last time I went is a bar in a town near Baltimore. We drove around looking for a place to get beer in 07 after the Friday night part of the fest, and ended up there. It's in the basement of a house and we never would have found it if we didn't ask for directions, and actaully found a bunch of people from the fest. Otherwise, I'm not too keen on wandering in the city looking for fun, unless meeting up with people at specific locations.
benhogg

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in.
DESECRATOR777

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. villains and superchrist played at the talking head a few weeks ago. no problem parking across the street under the bridge and no problems with the "folks" in them parts. Laughing but then again, we look like some mean motherfuckers, not bulletin boards outfits. Cool Laughing Razz

the food around there SUCKSSSSSSSSSS.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESECRATOR777 wrote:
haha. villains and superchrist played at the talking head a few weeks ago. no problem parking across the street under the bridge and no problems with the "folks" in them parts. Laughing but then again, we look like some mean motherfuckers, not bulletin boards outfits. Cool Laughing Razz

I think there are some parts of DC where even the most metal of outfits won't save you...hehe.
DESECRATOR777

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
DESECRATOR777 wrote:

I think there are some parts of DC where even the most metal of outfits won't save you...hehe.

exactly and that is what i was saying. i saw some kids with bullet belts outfits and the usual bullshit get fucked with and we just look like a bunch of rejects and went to the supermarket and some dude said Yall must be a Rocknroll band! Laughing
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing
svoegtlin

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAVEAT SINGLE MOTHERZ.
BBR

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESECRATOR777 wrote:

Haha what the hell is "lake trout"? Is it fried? And I saw a sign for public parking on the building I think.. is that a proper parking garage or something?

svoegtlin wrote:
CAVEAT SINGLE MOTHERZ.

Very Happy
Sammi Curr

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Uh, yeah, we're Slayer."
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lady and I will be there Sunday.
Evil_Invader

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be great to meet some of you guys! I'll have denim with Desaster Tyrants of the Netherworld backpatch. If you see a red(!) Tyrants painted on leather it's my friend Vuk. Come see us, looking forward to put some faces on users of this forum!

Very looking forward to this, for one time we have a fest (or at least of part of this fest) which can make some european maniacs jealous!

CRUSH THE CENOTAPH!!!
Evil_Invader

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way we'll bring some RIOTOR Fucking Metal demos for those interested! 10$ for a killer pro cd demo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: