P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Some questions about Dissection cassette releases
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1541
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Some questions about Dissection cassette releases Reply with quote

1. How many tape editions were released of Storm of the Light's Bane?
2. What about of Somberlain?
3. Was a proper tape version ever released of Reinkaos?
4. Were "Where Dead...", "Live Legacy" and "The Past Is Alive" ever released on tape?

I suppose nobody ever cared to compile a comprehensive discography site?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GHOAT



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 2470
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Some questions about Dissection cassette releases Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
1. How many tape editions were released of Storm of the Light's Bane?
2. What about of Somberlain?
3. Was a proper tape version ever released of Reinkaos?
4. Were "Where Dead...", "Live Legacy" and "The Past Is Alive" ever released on tape?

I suppose nobody ever cared to compile a comprehensive discography site?


The official release of 'Reinkaos' Cassette was on Satanic Propaganda Records. Black tape, photocopied cover. Very shitty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4692
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Some questions about Dissection cassette releases Reply with quote

rauta wrote:
1. How many tape editions were released of Storm of the Light's Bane?
2. What about of Somberlain?
3. Was a proper tape version ever released of Reinkaos?
4. Were "Where Dead...", "Live Legacy" and "The Past Is Alive" ever released on tape?

I suppose nobody ever cared to compile a comprehensive discography site?


PM the user "albin" about this question. He may help you in-depth.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rauta



Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1541
Location: Finlandia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Some questions about Dissection cassette releases Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
The official release of 'Reinkaos' Cassette was on Satanic Propaganda Records. Black tape, photocopied cover. Very shitty.

Yeah this one I am aware of already, hence inquiring for any proper versions, heh. A pity that a loser "label" like SPR can get their try-hard paws on something worthwhile from time to time. Maybe he did a better job cashing in with those reissue tapes of the two first albums, don't really care though.

Perhaps Albin will notice this thread and provide some info.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deathster



Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 1071
Location: Eesti

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not very useful info from me, but I remember seeing Dissection promo cassettes during 1995 or so. Printed white tapes but no inserts, for what album I do not remember either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3703
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Some questions about Dissection cassette releases Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:
rauta wrote:
1. How many tape editions were released of Storm of the Light's Bane?
2. What about of Somberlain?
3. Was a proper tape version ever released of Reinkaos?
4. Were "Where Dead...", "Live Legacy" and "The Past Is Alive" ever released on tape?

I suppose nobody ever cared to compile a comprehensive discography site?


The official release of 'Reinkaos' Cassette was on Satanic Propaganda Records. Black tape, photocopied cover. Very shitty.


Official version of full lenght album with xero cover? WTF?

I think two first albums was released by Morbid Noizz or Metal Mind on tape for sale in Poland.
_________________
DOOM008: Rot - Kingdom of Antichrist Sodomy
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
nexxxion



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 426

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather bullshit about the Reinkaos tape. I still have some.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess i'm necessary here !

Here we go :

Title / Format / Labels / Year / Catalog number

The somberlain Tape No fashion / Stack 1993 NFRMC 006
The somberlain ( Polish ) Tape Mystic 1993 Mystic 021 Polish tape version .
The somberlain ( Thailand ) Tape Valentine / Solar music 1995 VICP 5491-4 Thailand tape version . 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain ( Malaysia ) Tape Candlelight 1993 Candle 024.MC Tape release only for Malaysia .

Storm of the light’s bane Rough mix’94 Tape Nuclear blast 1994 NB 129 Rough mix of the album as promo tape by the label .
Storm of the light’s bane Tape Nuclear blast 1995 NB 410-5 Tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane (American ) Tape Relapse 1996 NBA 6129-4 American tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Bulgarian ) Tape Wizard Productions 1995 A 002296 Bulgarian tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Polish ) Tape Morbid noizzz 1995 084 Polish tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Thailand ) Tape Valentine 1995 VMP 00516 Thai tape version . Red tape
Storm of the light’s bane ( Malaysian ) Tape Valentine / Solar Music ???? NE 258 Malaysian tape version .

Dissection / Sinister Split tape Morbid noizz 1996 144 Contains Where dead angels lie Mini CD and Sinister Mini CD Bastard saints .
Where dead angels lie ( Chilean ) Tape ----- 2008 ???? Chilean bootleg .

The past is alive ( Polish ) Tape Mystic 1997 172 Polish tape version .
The past is alive ( Russian ) Tape Predator 1997 ??????? Russian tape version .

Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Russian ) Tape Irond 2002 Irond MC 03-150 Russian tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie( Ukrainian ) Tape Moon Records 2003 Ukrainian tape version , licensed by Irond .

Live legacy ( Japanese ) Tape Victor Entertainment 2003 VICP 62271 Japanes tape version .
Live legacy ( Russian ) Tape Irond 2003 Irond MC 03-190 Russian tape version .
Live legacy ( Malaysian ) Tape BMG Music 2003 828765415743 Malaysian tape version .

Reinkaos Tape Satanic Propaganda 2006 SPR 41 Grey star version . Lim to 1000 .
Reinkaos Tape Satanic Propaganda 2006 SPR 41 Red star version . Lim to 1000 .

Oh plus the recent satanic propaganda records versions of The somberlain & Storm of the light's bane .

yeah the Reinkaos tape version is really awful ....
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1660

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Some questions about Dissection cassette releases Reply with quote

GHOAT wrote:

The official release of 'Reinkaos' Cassette was on Satanic Propaganda Records. Black tape, photocopied cover. Very shitty.


It doesn't deserve any better really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dissection ultimate discography . Made by me .

Title Format Label Year Reference Particularity

The grief prophecy v.1 Demo tape 1991 Lim to 300 .
The grief prophecy v.2 Demo tape 1991 Lim to 200 . Different cover .
The grief prophecy 7” EP 2003 Bootleg . 1 song missing .

Into infinite obscurity( Testpress ) 7” EP Corpse Grinder 1991 CGR 003 Lim to ???
Into infinite obscurity 7” EP Corpse Grinder 1991 CGR 003 Lim to 1000 .
Into infinite obscurity 7” EP Nuclear Boom 1999 CYW666-9902 Bootleg . With different artwork .
Into infinite obscurity ( Russian ) 6” ep Flexi Disc ???????? ????? ??????? Bootleg . Russian Flexi disc .
Into infinite obscurity Tape Bootleg . Tape version .
Into infinite obscurity CD-R Deathcult Records 2007 Bootleg . Cd-r with EP and demo . Lim to 66 .

Live Falkenberg’ 91 Tape 1991 Live tape made by John Zwetsloot.

The somberlain promo ‘92 Promo tape 1992 Not commercialized .
The somberlain CD No fashion 1993 NFR 006
The somberlain Tape No fashion / Stack 1993 NFRMC 006
The somberlain ( Japanese ) CD Victor Entertainment 1994 VICP 5491 Japanese version with 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain Picture LP Nuclear blast 1996 NFR 006 Picture Lp . Error in tracklist . Lim to 1000 .
The somberlain ( Brazilian ) CD Somber Music 1993 SM 018-CD Brazilian version . Some are comming with a blue slipcase , some others are not .
The somberlain ( Korean ) CD YBM 1997 SRCD2380 Korean version with 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain ( Polish ) Tape Mystic 1993 Mystic 021 Polish tape version .
The somberlain ( Thailand ) Tape Valentine / Solar music 1995 VICP 5491-4 Thailand tape version . 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain ( Malaysia ) Tape Candlelight 1993 Candle 024.MC Tape release only for Malaysia .
The somberlain ( Russian ) CD Irond 2003 Irond CD 03-560 Russian version .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) CD Century Media 2002 CMR 8031-2 Re-release . Yellow writtings in the booklet .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) CD Blacklodge 2004 Blod 018CD Re-release with different background and booklet .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Digi CD Blacklodge 2004 Blod018DG Re-release in digipak with logo in relief . Lim to ???
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Woodbox Blacklodge 2004 Blod 018WB Re-release in a woodbox including a tshirt and a sticker . Lim to 666 .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Double CD Black horizon Music 2006 BHM 002 Re-release with lot of bonus . Comes in a slipcase .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Double LP Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 002 Vinyl version of the re-release . Lim to 2000 .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Double CD The End 2006 TE 072 American version of the re-release . Comes with a different slipcase .
The somberlain ( Argentinian Re-release ) Double CD Icarus Music 2006 Icarus 217 Argentinian version of the re-release . With slipcase .
The somberlain ( Korean Re-release ) Double CD Seoul 2006 SRCD-2854 Korean version of the re-release . Different cover and paper . Without Slipcase .
The somberlain ( Russian Re-release ) CD Irond 2006 Irond CD 06-1189 Russian version of the re-released on 1 CD . Without slipcase .
The somberlain ( Japanese Re-release ) CD Victor entertainment 2008 VICP-64347 New japanese edition with 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .

Night’s blood LP Headache 1999 Bootleg . Live in Oslo . Lim to 500 .
Night’s blood CD Headache 1999 Bootleg . With The grief prophecy demo as bonus .
Night’s blood CD ??? 2009 Bootleg . 2nd edition without the title on the cover .With The grief prophecy demo as bonus .

Dissection / Immortal Split 7” EP 1998 Benov 003 Bootleg . Split live 7” EP . Dissection play cover of Bathory “ Sacrifice “ . Lim to 300 .

Storm of the light’s bane Rough mix’94 Tape Nuclear blast 1994 NB 129 Rough mix of the album as promo tape by the label .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Promo CD ) CD Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Promo CD come in cardboard sleeve .
Storm of the light’s bane Digi CD Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Lim to 15000 .
Storm of the light’s bane CD Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129
Storm of the light’s bane ( Testpress ) LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Testpressing of the LP . Lim to 5 or 10 max .
Storm of the light’s bane LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Black vinyl . Lim to 1000 .
Storm of the light’s bane LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Blue vinyl . Lim to 500 .
Storm of the light’s bane Picture LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 - 1 Picture LP . Lim to 1000 .
Storm of the light’s bane Tape Nuclear blast 1995 NB 410-5 Tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Japanese ) CD Victor Entertainment 1995 VICP 5636 Japanese version with 1 bonus song ( Feather fells ) .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Korean ) CD YBM 1996 SRCD2298 Korean version with 1 bonus song ( Feather fells ) .
Storm of the light’s bane ( American promo CD ) CD Relapse 1996 Promo 129 Promo CD of the American version . Comes in cardboard sleeve with a different CD design .
Storm of the light’s bane (American CD) CD Relapse 1996 NBA 6129-2 American Cd version . With different CD design .
Storm of the light’s bane (American ) Tape Relapse 1996 NBA 6129-4 American tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Bulgarian ) Tape Wizard Productions 1995 A 002296 Bulgarian tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Polish ) Tape Morbid noizzz 1995 084 Polish tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Thailand ) Tape Valentine 1995 VMP 00516 Thai tape version . Red tape

Storm of the light’s bane ( Malaysian ) Tape Valentine / Solar Music ???? NE 258 Malaysian tape version .

No dreams breed in breathless sleep 6” EP Flexi Disc ????? ?????? ?????? Bootleg . Russian flexi Disc .

Storm of the light’s bane ( Re-release ) Double CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 003 Re-release with lot of bonus . Comes with a splicase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Re-release ) Double LP Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 003 Vinyl version of the re-release . Lim to 2000 .
Storm of the light’s bane ( American re-release ) Double CD The End 2006 TE 073 American version of the re-release . Comes with a different slipcase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Argentinian re-release ) Double CD Icarus Music 2006 Icarus 216 Argentinian version of the re-release . With slipcase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Korean re-release ) Double CD Seoul 2006 SRCD 2855 Korean re-release with lot of bonus . Comes without splicase .
Storm of the light’s bane( Chinese re-release ) Double CD Trinity Records 2006 TRHK 013 Chinese re-release .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Russian re-release ) CD Irond 2006 Irond CD 01-1190 Russian re-release with album , unreleased demo 94 and Where dead angels lie MiniCD . Without slipcase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Japanese re-release ) CD Victor entertainment 2008 VICP-64348 New japanese edition with 1 bonus song ( Feather fells ) .

Where dead angels lie Shaped Mini CD Nuclear Blast 1996 NB 167-2 Shaped Mini CD lim to 3000 for the World tour of the light’s bane .
Where dead angels lie Mini CD Nuclear blast 1996 NB 167-2
Where dead angels lie ( Japanese ) Mini CD Victor Entertainment 1996 VICP 15065 Japanese version of the Mini CD .
Where dead angels lie ( Chilean ) Tape ----- 2008 ???? Chilean bootleg .
Dissection / Sinister Split tape Morbid noizz 1996 144 Contains Where dead angels lie Mini CD and Sinister Mini CD Bastard saints .

Dimmu borgir / Dissection Split Video Nuclear blast 1997 NB 277-3 Video featuring concert in Köln .

The past is alive ( Promo CD ) CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Promo CD comes in cardboard sleeve with a promo sheet .
The past is alive v.1 Digi CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Lim to 1000 .
The past is alive v.2 Digi CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Second edition . Different cover .
The past is alive CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 CD in crystal box .
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Necropolis 2001 NR 076 Re-release in crystal box with different artwork .
The past is alive Picture LP Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Picture LP lim to 1000 .
The past is alive ( Polish ) Tape Mystic 1997 172 Polish tape version .
The past is alive ( Russian ) Tape Predator 1997 ??????? Russian tape version .
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Hammerheart 2004 HHR 158 Re-release with different artwork and booklet .
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Candlelight 2005 CDL 205
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Karmageddon media 2005 Karma 082

Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie Digi CD Nuclear Blast 2002 NB 646-2
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Russian ) CD Irond 2002 Irond CD 02-275 Russian version .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Russian ) Tape Irond 2002 Irond MC 03-150 Russian tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Brazilian ) CD Somber Music 2002 SM 024-CD Brazilian version . Different CD .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Japanese bootleg ) CD 2002 CM 0237 Japanese Bootleg . Different CD , slipcase , etc ...
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie( Ukrainian ) Tape Moon Records 2003 Ukrainian tape version , licensed by Irond .

Frozen in Wacken v.1 CD Headache 1999 Bootleg .
Frozen in Wacken v.2 CD Headache 1999 DIS 97 Bootleg . With different cover .

Live legacy Box Box Nuclear blast 2003 NB 605-5 Contains Live legacy digipack , Gods of darkness CD + DVD and a flag . Lim to 1000 .
Live legacy ( Promo CD ) CD Nuclear blast 2003 NB 605-2 Promo CD comes in cardboard sleeve .
Live legacy Digi CD Nuclear blast 2003 NB 605-2 Lim to ??? .
Live legacy CD Nuclear Blast 2003 NB 605-2
Live legacy LP Nuclear Blast 2003 NB 605-1 Gatefold vinyl version . Lim to 1000 .
Live legacy ( Testpress ) LP Back on black 2008 BOBV081LP Testpressing of the re-release on Blue transparent LP . Lim to 2 .
Live legacy LP Back on black 2008 BOBV081LP Re-release on Blue transparent LP .
Live legacy ( Japanese ) CD Victor Entertainment 2003 VICP 62271 Japanese version .
Live legacy ( Japanese ) Tape Victor Entertainment 2003 VICP 62271 Japanes tape version .
Live legacy ( American ) CD Nuclear blast america 2003 American version .
Live legacy ( Russian ) CD Irond 2003 Irond CD 03-475 Russian version .
Live legacy ( Russian ) Tape Irond 2003 Irond MC 03-190 Russian tape version .
Live legacy ( Brazilian ) CD Somber Music 2003 SM 038 CD Brazilian version .
Live legacy ( Malaysian ) Tape BMG Music 2003 828765415743 Malaysian tape version .

Maha Kali Mini CD Escapi 2004 AUD 008x Lim to 1000 .

Starless aeon Mini CD The End 2006 TE 071 American version . Lim to 1000 .

Reinkaos ( Promo CD ) CD The End 2006 TE 067 Promo CD comes in jewelbox but not with the whole booklet
Reinkaos CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 First limited edition . Comes with a silver star engraved in the slipcase , dedicated and a sticker . Lim to 1001 . Only available from the band .
Reinkaos CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 Regular version . Comes with a slipcase .
Reinkaos CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 2nd limited edition . Comes with a red star engraved in the slipcase and a red patch . Lim to 999 . Only available from the band .
Reinkaos LP Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 Gatefold vinyl version . Lim to 2000 .
ReinkaNight’s blood CD Headache 1999 Bootleg . With The grief prophecy demo as bonus .
Reinkaos ( American ) CD The End 2006 TE 67 American version with different slipcase and without video clip .
Reinkaos ( Russian ) CD Irond 2006 Irond CD 06-1171 Russian version without slipcase and video clip .
Reinkaos ( Chinese ) Digi CD Trinity Records 2006 THRK 011 Chinese version in digipack . Starless aeon video clip in bonus .
Reinkaos ( Singapore ) CD Pulverized Records 2006 ASH 018 Singaporian version . Pulverized also carry the distribution in Indonesia and malaysia .
Reinkaos ( Korean ) Digi CD Seoul 2006 SRCD 2116 Korean version in digipak . With “ Starless aeon “ instrumental as bonus .
Reinkaos ( Brazilian ) CD Somber music 2006 SM 061 CD Brazilian CD comes with slipcase .
Reinkaos ( Mexican ) Digi CD Scarecrow Records 2007 SC 06264 Mexican version in digipack .
Reinkaos Tape Satanic Propaganda 2006 SPR 41 Grey star version . Lim to 1000 .
Reinkaos Tape Satanic Propaganda 2006 SPR 41 Red star version . Lim to 1000 .

Rebirth of Dissection ( Promo DVD ) DVD Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074 Promo dvd comes in cardboard sleeve .
Rebirth of Dissection ( Limited edition ) Digi DVD + CD Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074 DVD + live audio CD . Lim to 1000 .
Rebirth of Dissection ( NTSC version ) DVD Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074
Rebirth of Dissection( Pal version ) Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074
Rebirth of Dissection( Russian version ) DVD Escapi / Soyuz Emus 20063 Russian version . No differences except russian letters and a little Soyuz logo .



Jon Nödtveidt side project


The black “ Black blood “ v.1 Demo tape 1992
The black “ Black blood “v.2 Demo tape 1992 Different cover . Lim to 666 .
The black “ Black blood “ Mini CD Necropolis 1996 NR 012 Re-release of the demo . Comes in cardboard sleeve . Intro of most of the songs are retired .
The black “ Black blood “( Re-release ) 10" Mini LP Miriquidi 200 ? Re-release of the demo on 180g gatefold 10" Mini LP . Comes with a patch . Lim to 666 .
The black “ Black blood “( Re-release ) Mini CD Miriquidi 2008 Re-release of the demo on CD .

The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.1 CD Necropolis 1994 NR 003
The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.2 CD Necropolis 2000 NR 003 Second version with different back cover and CD design .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ Digipack CD Necroplis resurection hehe ... 2008 ???? Bootleg . Unauthorized re-release of Necropolis .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.1 LP Miriquidi / City of the dead 2003 MPLP 08 Re-release on LP . Lim to 666 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.2 LP Cryptia 2003 LCF IV Re-release on LP . Lim to 300 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ ( Re-release ) CD Mutilation 2004 Mut 034 Brazilian re-release on CD with Black blood demo as bonus . Lim to 1000 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ ( Re-release ) LP Miriquidi 200 ? Re-release on 180g gatefold LP . Comes with a patch . Lim to 666 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ ( Re-release ) CD Miriquidi 2008 Re-release .

Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “ v.1 CD Necropolis 1995 NR 007Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “ v.2 CD Necropolis 2000 NR 007 Slightly different back cover .
Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “ LP Necropolis 1995 NR 007Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “( Re-release ) CD Nuclear war now ! Productions 2007 ANTI-GOTH 085 Re-release on CD .

Nifelheim “ Devils force “( Promo CD ) CD Necropolis 1998 NR 022 Promo CD comes in cardboard sleeve .
Nifelheim “ Devils force “ CD Necropolis 1998 NR 022Nifelheim “ Devils force “ LP Necropolis 1998 NR 022Nifelheim “ Devils force “( Re-release ) CD Nuclear war now ! Productions ANTI-GOTH 086 Re-release on CD .

Nifelheim / Vulcano Split CD Mini CD I hate records 2007 I hate CD 036 Re-release of the split EP with one bonus track featuring Jon Nödtveidt playing guitar .

De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ Promo CD Nuclear blast 1997 NB 244-2 Promo CD come in cardboard sleeve .
De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ CD Nuclear blast 1997 NB 244-2
De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ ( American version ) CD Nuclear blast america 1997 NB 244-2 American version with different CD .
De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ Tape Morbid noizz 1997 217 Polish tape version .

Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ CD Avantgarde 1994 AV 003
Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ ( Russian ) CD Irond 2002 ? Irond CD 04-861 Russian version .
Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ Tape ??????? 1994 ????? Russian tape version
Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ LP Soulseller Records 2009 Re-release on LP . Lim to 500 .

Satanized Rehearsal tape 1991 Not spreaded at all . Could be find on The past is alive .

Terror “ Demo 94 “ Demo tape 1994 Not spreaded at all .

Outbreak “ ... of Evil “ Demo tape 1995

Rabbit’s carrot “ A question of pain “ Demo tape 1989
Rabbit’s carrot “ Demo 06 / 90 “ Demo tape 1990

Syrens yell “ Demo 88 “ Demo tape 1988







Jon Nödtveidt lyrical / musical contribution

Necrophobic “ Darkside “ CD Black Mark Attack 1996 BMCD 96 Some vocals on “ Nailing the Holy One “
Necrophobic “ Darkside “ Tape Morbid noizz 1997 177 Polish tape version .
Necrophobic “ Darkside “ ( Re-release ) CD Hammerheart 2002 HHR139 Re-release by Hammerheart .
Necrophobic “ Darkside “ LP Hammerheart 2002 HHR 119 LP re-release by Hammerheart .

Diabolicum “ Dark blood rising “ CD Mercenary music 2001 War 033 Lyrical contribution on “ Sound the horns of reprisal “



Dissection side project

Decameron “ My grave is calling “ Demo 1992 Featuring Tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Decameron “ My shadow ... “ CD No Fashion 1996 NFR 013 Featuring Tobias Kellgren .

Cardinal sin “ Spiteful intents “ Mini CD Wrong again records 1996 War 010 Featuring John Zwetsloot .

Runemagick “ The supreme force of eternity “ CD Century media 1998 Century media 77235-2 Featuring Peter Palmdahl .

Soulreaper “ Written in blood “ CD Nuclear blast 2000 NB 403-2 Featuring tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Soulreaper “ Son of the dead “ EP Hammerheart 2002 Featuring tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Soulreaper “ Life erazer “ CD Karmageddon media 2004 Karma 045 Featuring tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Deathwitch “ The ultimate death “ CD Necropolis records 1998 NR 028 Featuring Peter Palmdahl .

Deathwitch “ Monumental mutilations “ CD Necropolis records 1999 NR 035 Featuring Peter Palmdahl .


I've stooped my dissection collector activities since a while ( I don't sell , trade or give anything ! ) . i could buy something interesting at random , but I don't search for the rarities like before . So maybe this list lack some release ( like the recent tape of Satanic propaganda ) , but if it can helps somebody ...
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kuravilu



Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 379
Location: Valdivia. In CHILE you know!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chilean tape for WHERE DEAD ANGELS LIE was released around 1997-1999.

I am not sure if it was only one pressing or more... I don't think that the guy from Toxic records wants to give more info... Very Happy
_________________
Hellthrasher and proud!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2987
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:
Dissection ultimate discography . Made by me .

Title Format Label Year Reference Particularity

The grief prophecy v.1 Demo tape 1991 Lim to 300 .
The grief prophecy v.2 Demo tape 1991 Lim to 200 . Different cover .
The grief prophecy 7” EP 2003 Bootleg . 1 song missing .

Into infinite obscurity( Testpress ) 7” EP Corpse Grinder 1991 CGR 003 Lim to ???
Into infinite obscurity 7” EP Corpse Grinder 1991 CGR 003 Lim to 1000 .
Into infinite obscurity 7” EP Nuclear Boom 1999 CYW666-9902 Bootleg . With different artwork .
Into infinite obscurity ( Russian ) 6” ep Flexi Disc ???????? ????? ??????? Bootleg . Russian Flexi disc .
Into infinite obscurity Tape Bootleg . Tape version .
Into infinite obscurity CD-R Deathcult Records 2007 Bootleg . Cd-r with EP and demo . Lim to 66 .

Live Falkenberg’ 91 Tape 1991 Live tape made by John Zwetsloot.

The somberlain promo ‘92 Promo tape 1992 Not commercialized .
The somberlain CD No fashion 1993 NFR 006
The somberlain Tape No fashion / Stack 1993 NFRMC 006
The somberlain ( Japanese ) CD Victor Entertainment 1994 VICP 5491 Japanese version with 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain Picture LP Nuclear blast 1996 NFR 006 Picture Lp . Error in tracklist . Lim to 1000 .
The somberlain ( Brazilian ) CD Somber Music 1993 SM 018-CD Brazilian version . Some are comming with a blue slipcase , some others are not .
The somberlain ( Korean ) CD YBM 1997 SRCD2380 Korean version with 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain ( Polish ) Tape Mystic 1993 Mystic 021 Polish tape version .
The somberlain ( Thailand ) Tape Valentine / Solar music 1995 VICP 5491-4 Thailand tape version . 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .
The somberlain ( Malaysia ) Tape Candlelight 1993 Candle 024.MC Tape release only for Malaysia .
The somberlain ( Russian ) CD Irond 2003 Irond CD 03-560 Russian version .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) CD Century Media 2002 CMR 8031-2 Re-release . Yellow writtings in the booklet .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) CD Blacklodge 2004 Blod 018CD Re-release with different background and booklet .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Digi CD Blacklodge 2004 Blod018DG Re-release in digipak with logo in relief . Lim to ???
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Woodbox Blacklodge 2004 Blod 018WB Re-release in a woodbox including a tshirt and a sticker . Lim to 666 .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Double CD Black horizon Music 2006 BHM 002 Re-release with lot of bonus . Comes in a slipcase .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Double LP Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 002 Vinyl version of the re-release . Lim to 2000 .
The somberlain ( Re-release ) Double CD The End 2006 TE 072 American version of the re-release . Comes with a different slipcase .
The somberlain ( Argentinian Re-release ) Double CD Icarus Music 2006 Icarus 217 Argentinian version of the re-release . With slipcase .
The somberlain ( Korean Re-release ) Double CD Seoul 2006 SRCD-2854 Korean version of the re-release . Different cover and paper . Without Slipcase .
The somberlain ( Russian Re-release ) CD Irond 2006 Irond CD 06-1189 Russian version of the re-released on 1 CD . Without slipcase .
The somberlain ( Japanese Re-release ) CD Victor entertainment 2008 VICP-64347 New japanese edition with 1 bonus song ( Son of the mourning ) .

Night’s blood LP Headache 1999 Bootleg . Live in Oslo . Lim to 500 .
Night’s blood CD Headache 1999 Bootleg . With The grief prophecy demo as bonus .
Night’s blood CD ??? 2009 Bootleg . 2nd edition without the title on the cover .With The grief prophecy demo as bonus .

Dissection / Immortal Split 7” EP 1998 Benov 003 Bootleg . Split live 7” EP . Dissection play cover of Bathory “ Sacrifice “ . Lim to 300 .

Storm of the light’s bane Rough mix’94 Tape Nuclear blast 1994 NB 129 Rough mix of the album as promo tape by the label .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Promo CD ) CD Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Promo CD come in cardboard sleeve .
Storm of the light’s bane Digi CD Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Lim to 15000 .
Storm of the light’s bane CD Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129
Storm of the light’s bane ( Testpress ) LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Testpressing of the LP . Lim to 5 or 10 max .
Storm of the light’s bane LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Black vinyl . Lim to 1000 .
Storm of the light’s bane LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 Blue vinyl . Lim to 500 .
Storm of the light’s bane Picture LP Nuclear blast 1995 NB 129 - 1 Picture LP . Lim to 1000 .
Storm of the light’s bane Tape Nuclear blast 1995 NB 410-5 Tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Japanese ) CD Victor Entertainment 1995 VICP 5636 Japanese version with 1 bonus song ( Feather fells ) .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Korean ) CD YBM 1996 SRCD2298 Korean version with 1 bonus song ( Feather fells ) .
Storm of the light’s bane ( American promo CD ) CD Relapse 1996 Promo 129 Promo CD of the American version . Comes in cardboard sleeve with a different CD design .
Storm of the light’s bane (American CD) CD Relapse 1996 NBA 6129-2 American Cd version . With different CD design .
Storm of the light’s bane (American ) Tape Relapse 1996 NBA 6129-4 American tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Bulgarian ) Tape Wizard Productions 1995 A 002296 Bulgarian tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Polish ) Tape Morbid noizzz 1995 084 Polish tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Thailand ) Tape Valentine 1995 VMP 00516 Thai tape version . Red tape

Storm of the light’s bane ( Malaysian ) Tape Valentine / Solar Music ???? NE 258 Malaysian tape version .

No dreams breed in breathless sleep 6” EP Flexi Disc ????? ?????? ?????? Bootleg . Russian flexi Disc .

Storm of the light’s bane ( Re-release ) Double CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 003 Re-release with lot of bonus . Comes with a splicase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Re-release ) Double LP Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 003 Vinyl version of the re-release . Lim to 2000 .
Storm of the light’s bane ( American re-release ) Double CD The End 2006 TE 073 American version of the re-release . Comes with a different slipcase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Argentinian re-release ) Double CD Icarus Music 2006 Icarus 216 Argentinian version of the re-release . With slipcase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Korean re-release ) Double CD Seoul 2006 SRCD 2855 Korean re-release with lot of bonus . Comes without splicase .
Storm of the light’s bane( Chinese re-release ) Double CD Trinity Records 2006 TRHK 013 Chinese re-release .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Russian re-release ) CD Irond 2006 Irond CD 01-1190 Russian re-release with album , unreleased demo 94 and Where dead angels lie MiniCD . Without slipcase .
Storm of the light’s bane ( Japanese re-release ) CD Victor entertainment 2008 VICP-64348 New japanese edition with 1 bonus song ( Feather fells ) .

Where dead angels lie Shaped Mini CD Nuclear Blast 1996 NB 167-2 Shaped Mini CD lim to 3000 for the World tour of the light’s bane .
Where dead angels lie Mini CD Nuclear blast 1996 NB 167-2
Where dead angels lie ( Japanese ) Mini CD Victor Entertainment 1996 VICP 15065 Japanese version of the Mini CD .
Where dead angels lie ( Chilean ) Tape ----- 2008 ???? Chilean bootleg .
Dissection / Sinister Split tape Morbid noizz 1996 144 Contains Where dead angels lie Mini CD and Sinister Mini CD Bastard saints .

Dimmu borgir / Dissection Split Video Nuclear blast 1997 NB 277-3 Video featuring concert in Köln .

The past is alive ( Promo CD ) CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Promo CD comes in cardboard sleeve with a promo sheet .
The past is alive v.1 Digi CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Lim to 1000 .
The past is alive v.2 Digi CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Second edition . Different cover .
The past is alive CD Necropolis 1997 NR 017 CD in crystal box .
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Necropolis 2001 NR 076 Re-release in crystal box with different artwork .
The past is alive Picture LP Necropolis 1997 NR 017 Picture LP lim to 1000 .
The past is alive ( Polish ) Tape Mystic 1997 172 Polish tape version .
The past is alive ( Russian ) Tape Predator 1997 ??????? Russian tape version .
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Hammerheart 2004 HHR 158 Re-release with different artwork and booklet .
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Candlelight 2005 CDL 205
The past is alive ( Re-release ) CD Karmageddon media 2005 Karma 082

Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie Digi CD Nuclear Blast 2002 NB 646-2
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Russian ) CD Irond 2002 Irond CD 02-275 Russian version .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Russian ) Tape Irond 2002 Irond MC 03-150 Russian tape version .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Brazilian ) CD Somber Music 2002 SM 024-CD Brazilian version . Different CD .
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie ( Japanese bootleg ) CD 2002 CM 0237 Japanese Bootleg . Different CD , slipcase , etc ...
Storm of the light’s bane / Where dead angels lie( Ukrainian ) Tape Moon Records 2003 Ukrainian tape version , licensed by Irond .

Frozen in Wacken v.1 CD Headache 1999 Bootleg .
Frozen in Wacken v.2 CD Headache 1999 DIS 97 Bootleg . With different cover .

Live legacy Box Box Nuclear blast 2003 NB 605-5 Contains Live legacy digipack , Gods of darkness CD + DVD and a flag . Lim to 1000 .
Live legacy ( Promo CD ) CD Nuclear blast 2003 NB 605-2 Promo CD comes in cardboard sleeve .
Live legacy Digi CD Nuclear blast 2003 NB 605-2 Lim to ??? .
Live legacy CD Nuclear Blast 2003 NB 605-2
Live legacy LP Nuclear Blast 2003 NB 605-1 Gatefold vinyl version . Lim to 1000 .
Live legacy ( Testpress ) LP Back on black 2008 BOBV081LP Testpressing of the re-release on Blue transparent LP . Lim to 2 .
Live legacy LP Back on black 2008 BOBV081LP Re-release on Blue transparent LP .
Live legacy ( Japanese ) CD Victor Entertainment 2003 VICP 62271 Japanese version .
Live legacy ( Japanese ) Tape Victor Entertainment 2003 VICP 62271 Japanes tape version .
Live legacy ( American ) CD Nuclear blast america 2003 American version .
Live legacy ( Russian ) CD Irond 2003 Irond CD 03-475 Russian version .
Live legacy ( Russian ) Tape Irond 2003 Irond MC 03-190 Russian tape version .
Live legacy ( Brazilian ) CD Somber Music 2003 SM 038 CD Brazilian version .
Live legacy ( Malaysian ) Tape BMG Music 2003 828765415743 Malaysian tape version .

Maha Kali Mini CD Escapi 2004 AUD 008x Lim to 1000 .

Starless aeon Mini CD The End 2006 TE 071 American version . Lim to 1000 .

Reinkaos ( Promo CD ) CD The End 2006 TE 067 Promo CD comes in jewelbox but not with the whole booklet
Reinkaos CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 First limited edition . Comes with a silver star engraved in the slipcase , dedicated and a sticker . Lim to 1001 . Only available from the band .
Reinkaos CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 Regular version . Comes with a slipcase .
Reinkaos CD Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 2nd limited edition . Comes with a red star engraved in the slipcase and a red patch . Lim to 999 . Only available from the band .
Reinkaos LP Black Horizon Music 2006 BHM 001 Gatefold vinyl version . Lim to 2000 .
ReinkaNight’s blood CD Headache 1999 Bootleg . With The grief prophecy demo as bonus .
Reinkaos ( American ) CD The End 2006 TE 67 American version with different slipcase and without video clip .
Reinkaos ( Russian ) CD Irond 2006 Irond CD 06-1171 Russian version without slipcase and video clip .
Reinkaos ( Chinese ) Digi CD Trinity Records 2006 THRK 011 Chinese version in digipack . Starless aeon video clip in bonus .
Reinkaos ( Singapore ) CD Pulverized Records 2006 ASH 018 Singaporian version . Pulverized also carry the distribution in Indonesia and malaysia .
Reinkaos ( Korean ) Digi CD Seoul 2006 SRCD 2116 Korean version in digipak . With “ Starless aeon “ instrumental as bonus .
Reinkaos ( Brazilian ) CD Somber music 2006 SM 061 CD Brazilian CD comes with slipcase .
Reinkaos ( Mexican ) Digi CD Scarecrow Records 2007 SC 06264 Mexican version in digipack .
Reinkaos Tape Satanic Propaganda 2006 SPR 41 Grey star version . Lim to 1000 .
Reinkaos Tape Satanic Propaganda 2006 SPR 41 Red star version . Lim to 1000 .

Rebirth of Dissection ( Promo DVD ) DVD Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074 Promo dvd comes in cardboard sleeve .
Rebirth of Dissection ( Limited edition ) Digi DVD + CD Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074 DVD + live audio CD . Lim to 1000 .
Rebirth of Dissection ( NTSC version ) DVD Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074
Rebirth of Dissection( Pal version ) Escapi 2006 EMUS 20074
Rebirth of Dissection( Russian version ) DVD Escapi / Soyuz Emus 20063 Russian version . No differences except russian letters and a little Soyuz logo .



Jon Nödtveidt side project


The black “ Black blood “ v.1 Demo tape 1992
The black “ Black blood “v.2 Demo tape 1992 Different cover . Lim to 666 .
The black “ Black blood “ Mini CD Necropolis 1996 NR 012 Re-release of the demo . Comes in cardboard sleeve . Intro of most of the songs are retired .
The black “ Black blood “( Re-release ) 10" Mini LP Miriquidi 200 ? Re-release of the demo on 180g gatefold 10" Mini LP . Comes with a patch . Lim to 666 .
The black “ Black blood “( Re-release ) Mini CD Miriquidi 2008 Re-release of the demo on CD .

The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.1 CD Necropolis 1994 NR 003
The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.2 CD Necropolis 2000 NR 003 Second version with different back cover and CD design .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ Digipack CD Necroplis resurection hehe ... 2008 ???? Bootleg . Unauthorized re-release of Necropolis .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.1 LP Miriquidi / City of the dead 2003 MPLP 08 Re-release on LP . Lim to 666 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ v.2 LP Cryptia 2003 LCF IV Re-release on LP . Lim to 300 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ ( Re-release ) CD Mutilation 2004 Mut 034 Brazilian re-release on CD with Black blood demo as bonus . Lim to 1000 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ ( Re-release ) LP Miriquidi 200 ? Re-release on 180g gatefold LP . Comes with a patch . Lim to 666 .
The black “ The priest of Satan “ ( Re-release ) CD Miriquidi 2008 Re-release .

Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “ v.1 CD Necropolis 1995 NR 007Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “ v.2 CD Necropolis 2000 NR 007 Slightly different back cover .
Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “ LP Necropolis 1995 NR 007Nifelheim “ Nifelheim “( Re-release ) CD Nuclear war now ! Productions 2007 ANTI-GOTH 085 Re-release on CD .

Nifelheim “ Devils force “( Promo CD ) CD Necropolis 1998 NR 022 Promo CD comes in cardboard sleeve .
Nifelheim “ Devils force “ CD Necropolis 1998 NR 022Nifelheim “ Devils force “ LP Necropolis 1998 NR 022Nifelheim “ Devils force “( Re-release ) CD Nuclear war now ! Productions ANTI-GOTH 086 Re-release on CD .

Nifelheim / Vulcano Split CD Mini CD I hate records 2007 I hate CD 036 Re-release of the split EP with one bonus track featuring Jon Nödtveidt playing guitar .

De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ Promo CD Nuclear blast 1997 NB 244-2 Promo CD come in cardboard sleeve .
De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ CD Nuclear blast 1997 NB 244-2
De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ ( American version ) CD Nuclear blast america 1997 NB 244-2 American version with different CD .
De infernali “ Symphonia de infernali “ Tape Morbid noizz 1997 217 Polish tape version .

Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ CD Avantgarde 1994 AV 003
Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ ( Russian ) CD Irond 2002 ? Irond CD 04-861 Russian version .
Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ Tape ??????? 1994 ????? Russian tape version
Ophthalamia “ A journey in darkness “ LP Soulseller Records 2009 Re-release on LP . Lim to 500 .

Satanized Rehearsal tape 1991 Not spreaded at all . Could be find on The past is alive .

Terror “ Demo 94 “ Demo tape 1994 Not spreaded at all .

Outbreak “ ... of Evil “ Demo tape 1995

Rabbit’s carrot “ A question of pain “ Demo tape 1989
Rabbit’s carrot “ Demo 06 / 90 “ Demo tape 1990

Syrens yell “ Demo 88 “ Demo tape 1988







Jon Nödtveidt lyrical / musical contribution

Necrophobic “ Darkside “ CD Black Mark Attack 1996 BMCD 96 Some vocals on “ Nailing the Holy One “
Necrophobic “ Darkside “ Tape Morbid noizz 1997 177 Polish tape version .
Necrophobic “ Darkside “ ( Re-release ) CD Hammerheart 2002 HHR139 Re-release by Hammerheart .
Necrophobic “ Darkside “ LP Hammerheart 2002 HHR 119 LP re-release by Hammerheart .

Diabolicum “ Dark blood rising “ CD Mercenary music 2001 War 033 Lyrical contribution on “ Sound the horns of reprisal “



Dissection side project

Decameron “ My grave is calling “ Demo 1992 Featuring Tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Decameron “ My shadow ... “ CD No Fashion 1996 NFR 013 Featuring Tobias Kellgren .

Cardinal sin “ Spiteful intents “ Mini CD Wrong again records 1996 War 010 Featuring John Zwetsloot .

Runemagick “ The supreme force of eternity “ CD Century media 1998 Century media 77235-2 Featuring Peter Palmdahl .

Soulreaper “ Written in blood “ CD Nuclear blast 2000 NB 403-2 Featuring tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Soulreaper “ Son of the dead “ EP Hammerheart 2002 Featuring tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Soulreaper “ Life erazer “ CD Karmageddon media 2004 Karma 045 Featuring tobias Kellgren and Johann Norman .

Deathwitch “ The ultimate death “ CD Necropolis records 1998 NR 028 Featuring Peter Palmdahl .

Deathwitch “ Monumental mutilations “ CD Necropolis records 1999 NR 035 Featuring Peter Palmdahl .


I've stooped my dissection collector activities since a while ( I don't sell , trade or give anything ! ) . i could buy something interesting at random , but I don't search for the rarities like before . So maybe this list lack some release ( like the recent tape of Satanic propaganda ) , but if it can helps somebody ...


You have WAY too much spare time on your hands!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6039
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also add the Nifelheim Regain reissues to that list. Nifelheim s/t cat number is RR150 and Devil's Force is RR151. Both come with remastered sound, slipcase and bonus track.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh , believe me , NO !

i've made it through month/years
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karan



Joined: 03 Nov 2007
Posts: 1367

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Storm of the light's bane" was also released in a bootleg tape version in Mexico...it does sound very good indeed and has a decent layout...I have it somewhere around...I cannot remember if they added some bonus live songs...but, yes it does exist...
_________________
Unbound celestial assassins...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group