P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The worst fucking band you've stumbled onto lately?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 196, 197, 198  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 3725

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is wonderful. His descriptions on what he hates Deicide, after hearing “Scars from the Crucifix”, (his first time hearing them), is quite a listen. He also hates Venom and describes why. Enjoy him and his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEjgaezVrA
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1936

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do people make shit like this? Why would I want to watch some fatass beardo talk about bands he doesn't like? Also, he likes Watain and that pretty much invalidates any opinion he has.
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Self Loathing Black Noise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 4228
Location: TX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatestomp - Real Redneckognize Real Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR58L_kfEjU
_________________
Carlzilla wrote:
...reading their interviews is like reading a how-to guide for "in your face, bitch" satanic posturing.

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lunar stele



Joined: 20 Feb 2017
Posts: 413
Location: Ex Umbris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

checked out "stomp what you hate" too. not bad. somewhere between pantera and Power Trip.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AncientSlumber



Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 1766
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This guy is wonderful. His descriptions on what he hates Deicide, after hearing “Scars from the Crucifix”, (his first time hearing them), is quite a listen. He also hates Venom and describes why. Enjoy him and his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEjgaezVrA

Metal vloggers are the must fucking retarded thing.

On a related note, this guy interviewing the mighty Vomitor has to be the biggest Metal-related cringefest that I have ever seen: https://youtu.be/jBcMolpHUR8
_________________
Why have you disturbed our sleep, awakened us from our ancient slumber?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dismal



Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 1555

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This guy is wonderful. His descriptions on what he hates Deicide, after hearing “Scars from the Crucifix”, (his first time hearing them), is quite a listen. He also hates Venom and describes why. Enjoy him and his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEjgaezVrA

Metal vloggers are the must fucking retarded thing.

On a related note, this guy interviewing the mighty Vomitor has to be the biggest Metal-related cringefest that I have ever seen: https://youtu.be/jBcMolpHUR8


Oh god. I couldn't make it past the intro of him doing his lame little 'funny' speech.
_________________
http://portentuk.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 4430

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AncientSlumber wrote:


On a related note, this guy interviewing the mighty Vomitor has to be the biggest Metal-related cringefest that I have ever seen: https://youtu.be/jBcMolpHUR8


Why the fuck would anyone come near, let alone talk to this piece of shit?
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
http://new-era-productions.nl/shop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pinhas



Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 342
Location: Ancient Israel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
AncientSlumber wrote:


On a related note, this guy interviewing the mighty Vomitor has to be the biggest Metal-related cringefest that I have ever seen: https://youtu.be/jBcMolpHUR8


Why the fuck would anyone come near, let alone talk to this piece of shit?


i think the interview is funny. vomitor seem to like the humour too.
_________________
Good deals with: Peter Venkman, A.P.I, WrestinPiss, Pentagrimes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
treebeard



Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 157
Location: Ohio, USA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

autopsy on the horizon. trust me when i say that you don't want to hear this...

https://autopsyonthehorizon.bandcamp.com
_________________
+The Five Wounds of Christ+
True Papist Post-Industrial
https://bodyandblood.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gangrena



Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Posts: 235

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

treebeard wrote:
autopsy on the horizon. trust me when i say that you don't want to hear this...

https://autopsyonthehorizon.bandcamp.com


Yeah, you were right! And people should stop using that Moyen's sigil he did for Beherit. It makes me (beyond) sick...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Endsieg



Joined: 18 Feb 2013
Posts: 1386

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
This guy is wonderful. His descriptions on what he hates Deicide, after hearing “Scars from the Crucifix”, (his first time hearing them), is quite a listen. He also hates Venom and describes why. Enjoy him and his rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEjgaezVrA


why would anyone in their right mind care enough to listen to some fat speccy douche blabbering crap about what he likes and what he doesn't like?

fuck them all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Missing Link



Joined: 04 Dec 2017
Posts: 734

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Cringe-core a thing?

https://youtu.be/Txn6TtSqXls

https://youtu.be/UNdLnY2DXVQ

https://youtu.be/-aKUc2THTDg
_________________
Trade/Sale: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62099
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
treebeard



Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 157
Location: Ohio, USA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gangrena wrote:
treebeard wrote:
autopsy on the horizon. trust me when i say that you don't want to hear this...

https://autopsyonthehorizon.bandcamp.com


Yeah, you were right! And people should stop using that Moyen's sigil he did for Beherit. It makes me (beyond) sick...


oh man, you listened to it?!?? i am deeply sorry for your loss... oh man...
_________________
+The Five Wounds of Christ+
True Papist Post-Industrial
https://bodyandblood.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tozzi



Joined: 24 Nov 2017
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="AncientSlumber"]
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:

Metal vloggers are the must fucking retarded thing.


This.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
demogorgo



Joined: 14 Jan 2017
Posts: 290
Location: seattle wash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Hatestomp - Real Redneckognize Real Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR58L_kfEjU


I was just wondering what One Life Crew was up to lately
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 172, 173, 174 ... 196, 197, 198  Next
Page 173 of 198

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group