P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CONQUEROR!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BNB888

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: CONQUEROR - W.C.S. will be re-released. Reply with quote

Todesrune wrote:
War Cult Supremacy will be released again on Die Todesrune Recs (DTM) within next 2-3 months..
I've already agreed everything with J. Read on this new press... this time it will come in a gatefold cover and probably there will be some colored vinyl included.
More details later.

Cool. Hoping for an even more pixelated jacket than the first DTM WCS LP, as die hard bonus.
Todesrune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: CONQUEROR - W.C.S. will be re-released. Reply with quote

BNB888 wrote:
Todesrune wrote:
War Cult Supremacy will be released again on Die Todesrune Recs (DTM) within next 2-3 months..
I've already agreed everything with J. Read on this new press... this time it will come in a gatefold cover and probably there will be some colored vinyl included.
More details later.

Cool. Hoping for an even more pixelated jacket than the first DTM WCS LP, as die hard bonus.

Hmm.. shouldn't waste time on your childish comment, but I'll make this clear... the layout used on the first WCS LP edition is exactly what I've received back then from the band, so I had no choise.
Don't worry smart ass, this time things will be different and resolution will be the right one, , even so I'm sure people like you will find something to bitch about.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: CONQUEROR - W.C.S. will be re-released. Reply with quote

Todesrune wrote:
More details later.

Please post again here when it's released.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Antichristhammerfist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: CONQUEROR - W.C.S. will be re-released. Reply with quote

Todesrune wrote:
the layout used on the first WCS LP edition is exactly what I've received back then from the band, so I had no choise.

actually you do have a choice as the quality of the release itself is in your hands as a label owner and not the bands, if you had of said NO that is NOT suffient quality then im sure they would have gone to length to give you what was required. No one should accept sub standard output. After all the hard work its like sand in the face.
IIIRD GATEKEEPER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schadel_reich wrote:
The question I have about Domini Inferi is how many extra songs they had written. If Forster still has the riffs written down somewhere, would it ever be possible that some of the extra material might be recorded?

I doubt it, since Awaken (Beast Most Foul) already had some riffs that surfaced later on War Cult Supremacy... but then again, some years ago the continuation Dominum Inferum was announced... what happened?

Aeonblade wrote:
Hyper distorted go nowhere songs with feedback sections. It's like everything wrong with doom.
Todesrune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: CONQUEROR - W.C.S. will be re-released. Reply with quote

Antichristhammerfist wrote:
actually you do have a choice as the quality of the release itself is in your hands as a label owner and not the bands, if you had of said NO that is NOT suffient quality then im sure they would have gone to length to give you what was required. No one should accept sub standard output. After all the hard work its like sand in the face.

The situation was other back then, I'll try to make a long story short: Was agreed with J Read & FMP for the WCS LP edition on DTM, the vinyls were already at the pressing plant and I was going to print the LP covers (with the color cover) at a different factoy.. the album was anounced on a old website I had and one day I've got a phone call from Wolker of Merciless Records asking me what a hell is going on as he was releasing this same album on his label. Conclusion : FullMoon Productions gave license for the vinyl edition to DTM and to Merciless at the same time without commenting each label about other's release. So, as the vinyls were already getting printed I couldn't step back and when I've commented J. Read about this he told me to use a different layout, but he couldn't provide better resolution images because the artist who did it was away and we couldn't delay the release much longer when the Merciless edition was also getting done. All in all, this happened due FMP's decision to work with two label's at once without comunicating the other parts involved about his moves.
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddly enough I enjoy this album most of all while very very very high. I wish I could afford a copy off egay Sad
CR99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news on the repress !
Sv.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, definitely needing this war gem

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Incinerator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best, will be purchasing this
Iron Warfare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even split with black witchery deserve a repress on vinyl. excellent split from 2 godly bands

RELIABLE SELLERS: Acid Orgy, doomraiser, Addison, AtomicDesolator. doglord of impiety, EGENDRO666, Left_Hand_Path, Necrogoat, Oblivion, thetrueevil, dawid, mr. stench
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Warfare wrote:
even split with black witchery deserve a repress on vinyl. excellent split from 2 godly bands

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
passetiermes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todesrune, any news regarding the new Varathron album?
Todesrune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
Todesrune, any news regarding the new Varathron album?

Yes, The Varathron its at the pressing plant together with Witch Tomb .

Both CD / LP are expected to be ready at the beginning of July.. Will come in gatefold cover and first 100 will be in red vinyl.

Witch Tomb t-shirts already available... Varathron ones to be printed soon.. all sizes.

I'll post news as soon as I have 'em
Father_Fuck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waiiiit. according to everything I have ever seen deathtomankind records is a rip off...

Have I been wrong?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: