P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Sadistik Exekution boxset
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DAWNBRINGER



Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 959
Location: Calgary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Sadistik Exekution boxset Reply with quote

Does anyone have any more info on this? I heard it was planned on KBTMT awhile ago but I haven't see it up yet!
_________________
bands:
FORNICATION
GATEKRASHOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kųppe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was scheduled for april/may. We're halfway june right now.
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gangraen



Joined: 12 May 2009
Posts: 352
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know it will be made but they didnīt have enough space for it a few weeks ago...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its already sold out in pre-order...

fagocult records, hells hellhammers, iron boneiron, irony tyranny will cary the last 50 copies soon...




























Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

to be serious, we have to delay it a bit. more infomation/updates in a few weeks. next to come is barathrum, nocturnal and denial of god. followed by ketzer and probably another barathrum album. time will tell...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1646
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bastard..you had me for some time there. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nosliw



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 1776
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any news on the Sad Ex boxset, Dennis? I'm curious on what is going on at the moment, but I suppose it's been pushed even further with the onslaught of releases by you?
_________________
Good traders/sellers: Yosuke of NWN! Prod, slutvomit, NCM Rec, vampires, Matt of GZE, WrathOfTheQliphoths, BestialLust, Ancient_Tyranny, Maim To Please, GoldenBull, derelict, CR99, 0%cured, etc!!!

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosliw wrote:
Is there any news on the Sad Ex boxset, Dennis? I'm curious on what is going on at the moment, but I suppose it's been pushed even further with the onslaught of releases by you?


Definitely anxious for this. Can't wait to see it in HHR's distro if it ends up there.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nonwave



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 1259
Location: Brookyn, NY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how in the hell did anyone even know about this anyhow? first i've heard of it. what are the contents?
_________________
http://www.ugEXPLODE.com
The finest in unrelieved tension since 1991
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1704
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
how in the hell did anyone even know about this anyhow? first i've heard of it. what are the contents?


all the albums expect kaos.
_________________
Taphephobia Productions
Mosquito Control
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosliw wrote:
Is there any news on the Sad Ex boxset, Dennis? I'm curious on what is going on at the moment, but I suppose it's been pushed even further with the onslaught of releases by you?


Actually we have planned to release it finally in October/November 2009, but the Desaster 4-LP Box crossed those plans. We couldn't refuse their offer to release it. (Unfortuntately) they have a strict release-date for that, 17th of October. Therefore, we have to delay the Sadex Box until early 2010. I think it will be around March/April. Definitely it will be KNEEL027 or KNEEL028 (we are maybe releasing a new album "from down under" between the Desaster and the Sadex Box sets). And by the way, there will be only 100 die hards of the Sadex albums that will be housed in a box. The rest will count/sold as single-copies. That was the only option we got from Osmose. I just hope not to delay it even further. We are going to move in a bigger appartment, but still there it will be difficult to gather more vinyls, so, buy the Desaster Box - the earlier we can release the Sadex pictures Twisted Evil

nonwave wrote:
how in the hell did anyone even know about this anyhow? first i've heard of it. what are the contents?


because we've announced it already in 2008...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:


Actually we have planned to release it finally in October/November 2009, but the Desaster 4-LP Box crossed those plans. We couldn't refuse their offer to release it. (Unfortuntately) they have a strict release-date for that, 17th of October. Therefore, we have to delay the Sadex Box until early 2010. I think it will be around March/April. Definitely it will be KNEEL027 or KNEEL028 (we are maybe releasing a new album "from down under" between the Desaster and the Sadex Box sets). And by the way, there will be only 100 die hards of the Sadex albums that will be housed in a box. The rest will count/sold as single-copies. That was the only option we got from Osmose. I just hope not to delay it even further. We are going to move in a bigger appartment, but still there it will be difficult to gather more vinyls, so, buy the Desaster Box - the earlier we can release the Sadex pictures Twisted Evil


Will the usual US Distros (HHR, etc.) get copies of the box or is this straight from KNEEL?
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the box is a die hard version, therefore only available from us and maybe a few from boy records (japan)...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
WrathOfTheQliphoths



Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 172

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100 boxsets of the SadEx albums only? What a pain in the ass!!!
The ultra-limited releases begin to tire me. At least 300-400 persons will be after...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4005
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many promo's to zines you will send? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
masters_throne



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 3435
Location: GERMANY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WrathOfTheQliphoths wrote:
100 boxsets of the SadEx albums only? What a pain in the ass!!!
The ultra-limited releases begin to tire me. At least 300-400 persons will be after...


indeed, but that was not our idea. we would have done 500 boxes, but herve said no. everone should get the chance to pick the picture disc he want and not mandatory buying all 4, in his opinion.

maybe we can do more, but as I have told, it is up to herve. and btw, I do not think that more people will be into the die hard (for several reasons). we are doing 333 die hards of the desaster box. we see, those are even still to much. maybe other labels can sell 300 die hards with every release, we definitely not...
_________________

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group