P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Clandestine Blaze Special Edition Tapes
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gangraen



Joined: 12 May 2009
Posts: 352
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Clandestine Blaze Special Edition Tapes Reply with quote

So can anyone tell me the special things on those special editions of the Clandestine Blaze demo tapes ? Which are the differences between the normal and the special editions ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9619
Location: M´┐Żlheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bodily fluids?
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7095

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly just a blood drenched cover, but of course the infamous Blood and Cum includes a little bag of...well, you get the idea.

Also, seeing as how the metal scene is not exactly gay friendly, how the hell do people explain buying a bag of cum?
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Mostly just a blood drenched cover, but of course the infamous Blood and Cum includes a little bag of...well, you get the idea.

Also, seeing as how the metal scene is not exactly gay friendly, how the hell do people explain buying a bag of cum?


the metal scene isn't gay friendly? Rob Halford seems to be doing just fine.

Plus - I don't think buying a bag of cum makes you gay.... drinking it might though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7095

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alkahest wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Mostly just a blood drenched cover, but of course the infamous Blood and Cum includes a little bag of...well, you get the idea.

Also, seeing as how the metal scene is not exactly gay friendly, how the hell do people explain buying a bag of cum?


the metal scene isn't gay friendly? Rob Halford seems to be doing just fine.

Plus - I don't think buying a bag of cum makes you gay.... drinking it might though.


Other than Halford, who gets a pass on homotude? haha! Nobody!
But seriously though, I would say that 99% of Clandestine Blaze fanboys probably go totally berserk at the thought of gay dudes, and yet at least 50 of them actually own a bag of Mikko Aspa's cum. That's pretty damn funny to me.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nz¨mbe



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 356
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:

But seriously though, I would say that 99% of Clandestine Blaze fanboys probably go totally berserk at the thought of gay dudes


The ambiguousness killed me, dude. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
666



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 40

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the tapes came in a cloth bag. I don't remember which one though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one that comes with a burnt page of the bible - not sure if that is a special edition or not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PhantomOTO



Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 426
Location: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Other than Halford, who gets a pass on homotude? haha! Nobody!


Gaahl apparently.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alkahest



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomOTO wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Other than Halford, who gets a pass on homotude? haha! Nobody!


Gaahl apparently.


and Chuck Schuldiner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sehaitt



Joined: 14 May 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my girlfriend pregnant with the cum from the bag I received. Now we're suing him for child support!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaosbringer



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 424
Location: Helsinki, Finland

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
alkahest wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Mostly just a blood drenched cover, but of course the infamous Blood and Cum includes a little bag of...well, you get the idea.

Also, seeing as how the metal scene is not exactly gay friendly, how the hell do people explain buying a bag of cum?


the metal scene isn't gay friendly? Rob Halford seems to be doing just fine.

Plus - I don't think buying a bag of cum makes you gay.... drinking it might though.


Other than Halford, who gets a pass on homotude? haha! Nobody!
But seriously though, I would say that 99% of Clandestine Blaze fanboys probably go totally berserk at the thought of gay dudes, and yet at least 50 of them actually own a bag of Mikko Aspa's cum. That's pretty damn funny to me.



+++ Big Boss (also pedophile, heh heh)....
But this bag of cum got nothing to do with being faggot.
_________________
Satanik Kaos!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The metal is scene is really homoerotic when you think about it... I mean, this definitely proves it:


_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646


Last edited by adrian5118 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Distinguish to Kill



Joined: 10 Oct 2008
Posts: 195

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sehaitt wrote:
I got my girlfriend pregnant with the cum from the bag I received. Now we're suing him for child support!!


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alkahest wrote:
I have one that comes with a burnt page of the bible - not sure if that is a special edition or not.


No, that┤s the 1st Demo, the 1st thing CB released.
Blood & Cum Tape was 100 (Special--> 25 Cum bag & 25 Blood bag) / (50 reg.).
The other Tapes had 100 special (2 of them with bloody Lyricsheets and numbered to 100)
I have that bag version but don┤t remember which Tape came with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group