P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SIGH "Scorn Defeat" on DSP CD pressing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Evil_Johnny_666



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 848
Location: Québec

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that makes sens. Holy shit, this is one hell of a package!! The unreleased band mix and Shadowking! Though I asked Mirai at the MDF about that mix and he said it was just a bad sounding version. Man I badly want those releases! At last, Sigh are finally having the treatment they deserve.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
snaps666



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1093
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
]With the original cover artwork taken from museum quality prints of the actual Japanese woodblock prints. Should be pretty sick!!!


Shocked ...... Can't wait for this !!!
_________________
LorteBrian is the Black_Fire of Denmark

http://www.deadbangers.com/prestashop/en/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Evil_Johnny_666



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 848
Location: Québec

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snaps666 wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
]With the original cover artwork taken from museum quality prints of the actual Japanese woodblock prints. Should be pretty sick!!!


Shocked ...... Can't wait for this !!!


woow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW
infidel art is actually my favorite album,and for SURE it has the best artwork

excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowking is a great track,and could have easily fit on HHH or imaginary sonicscape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Johnny_666 wrote:
Now that makes sens. Holy shit, this is one hell of a package!! The unreleased band mix and Shadowking! Though I asked Mirai at the MDF about that mix and he said it was just a bad sounding version. Man I badly want those releases! At last, Sigh are finally having the treatment they deserve.
The band mix sounds great. Cacophonous rejected the band's mix and had told Mirai it sounded bad which is why they didn't use it, but it sounds superior to the album mix IMO. Mirai thinks so too now that's he's had time to appreciate it. A lot of really awesome differences that you'll hear. We are really psyched about it.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHJ wrote:
WOW
infidel art is actually my favorite album,and for SURE it has the best artwork

excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The original digipak cover was digitally edited and doesn't even show the entire artwork. Our version will show the entire illustration in all its glory.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While not essential by any means
imagine how cool this would look as an LP

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
HHJ wrote:
WOW
infidel art is actually my favorite album,and for SURE it has the best artwork

excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The original digipak cover was digitally edited and doesn't even show the entire artwork. Our version will show the entire illustration in all its glory.


its allready purchashed in my mind haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9570
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snaps666 wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
]With the original cover artwork taken from museum quality prints of the actual Japanese woodblock prints. Should be pretty sick!!!


Shocked ...... Can't wait for this !!!

_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chit019



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2369
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can already feel everyone creaming over this, like a sigh bukkake party.

I'm in. Though scorn defeat is still my favorite album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
I can already feel everyone creaming over this, like a sigh bukkake party.

I'm in. Though scorn defeat is still my favorite album.


there are not enough sigh bukkake parties on the super kvlt internets these days IMO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like all the later stuff too,but thats cos im a fanatic of this band
but the first two are what speak to me the loudest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Johnny_666



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 848
Location: Québec

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHJ wrote:
I actually like all the later stuff too,but thats cos im a fanatic of this band
but the first two are what speak to me the loudest


Same well, my fav is Scorn Defeat closely followed by Imaginary Sonicscape. I loove Infidel Art, but there is a little something I can't really point out that makes it slightly less good than a couple of their albums. Maybe the unreleased mix is better and/or will help me find out what I like less about the sound. Maybe it's because I find it a little too thin, not enough present, you don't feel as drowned in the atmosphere as Scorn Defeat. Since all Sigh reissues are getting a remaster treatment (Scorn Defeat sounds fine the way it is, we'll just have to wait and hear), will this one be remastered?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HHJ



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Johnny_666 wrote:
HHJ wrote:
I actually like all the later stuff too,but thats cos im a fanatic of this band
but the first two are what speak to me the loudest


Same well, my fav is Scorn Defeat closely followed by Imaginary Sonicscape. I loove Infidel Art, but there is a little something I can't really point out that makes it slightly less good than a couple of their albums. Maybe the unreleased mix is better and/or will help me find out what I like less about the sound. Maybe it's because I find it a little too thin, not enough present, you don't feel as drowned in the atmosphere as Scorn Defeat. Since all Sigh reissues are getting a remaster treatment (Scorn Defeat sounds fine the way it is, we'll just have to wait and hear), will this one be remastered?



i actually never minded the sound but i do remember Mirai not being happy with it.I always thought the sound on HHH could be better but its still totally listenable.I am definitley excited at hearing the new mixes,but GFT's mix sounds perfectly fine IMO.. Im really excited to see these albums get the vinyl treatment though,its about time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group