P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DELETE @ topic

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3144
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: DELETE @ topic Reply with quote

...

Last edited by s.charlach on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad the Bastard Priest shirt is in small Sad
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2894

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon can I get a pit to pit measurement for the Bastard priest shirt? I have a L but it's a big large...a bit too big for my liking. I fear that S might be too tight though Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Humus can I buy your big large if scarlachs Small fits you ? Shocked
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2894

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Yes you can.

Thanks

_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2894

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed the auction mentions the measurement Embarassed
Will have to do some measuring but think 47 cm is just too tight...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No that's just perfect. It will fit perfect with your muscled body men. Tight as fuck! Much better than that Bastard Priest pyjama you're now having.
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3144
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last day to go for the first batch. Just added most of the records off my trade list since it seems way easier to buy the stuff I'm searching for and there we go for some fund raising. Demo tapes are gonna get added tomorrow.

Bid hard! Very Happy


*edit* Just realised that eBay snoozes once again and there's three records missing.

MEFISTO The Truth LP
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220476531506

MORTUARY DRAPE Secret Sudaria LP (silver die hard+patch)
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220476531584

TREBLINKA Crawling in Vomits LP (red vinyl)
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220476532070
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
anotherdeadhero



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can send you a poster with Nena + some Bravo zines if you hook me up with Mayhems Deathcrush!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3144
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anotherdeadhero wrote:
I can send you a poster with Nena + some Bravo zines if you hook me up with Mayhems Deathcrush!

I really don't wanna make you miss such treasures and so I better pass. Wink

Seriously, here's my wants. Trade's always welcome. If "Deathcrush" doesn't sell for the BIN price it gets auctioned along the tapes tomorrow. If there's a chance to trade it away that's even better.

Anyway, looking for

Abruptum - Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectére Me LP (DSP)
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss LP (Misanthropy/Cymophane)
Mgla - Presence MLP
MZ. 412 - Nordik Battle Signs LP
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - Were You of Silver, Were You of Gold? LP

Griftegård - Psalmbok CD (self-released)
The Doomsday Cult - Samarithans of Misery CD
The Doomsday Cult - A Language for Sad Spirits CD

Diabolicum - Peace through Tyranny TS (any size will do)
MZ. 412 - Satan Jugend TS (any size will do)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
anotherdeadhero



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 515
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
anotherdeadhero wrote:
I can send you a poster with Nena + some Bravo zines if you hook me up with Mayhems Deathcrush!

I really don't wanna make you miss such treasures and so I better pass. Wink

Seriously, here's my wants. Trade's always welcome. If "Deathcrush" doesn't sell for the BIN price it gets auctioned along the tapes tomorrow. If there's a chance to trade it away that's even better.

Anyway, looking for

Abruptum - Obscuritatem Advoco Amplectére Me LP (DSP)
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss LP (Misanthropy/Cymophane)
Mgla - Presence MLP
MZ. 412 - Nordik Battle Signs LP
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - Were You of Silver, Were You of Gold? LP

Griftegård - Psalmbok CD (self-released)
The Doomsday Cult - Samarithans of Misery CD
The Doomsday Cult - A Language for Sad Spirits CD

Diabolicum - Peace through Tyranny TS (any size will do)
MZ. 412 - Satan Jugend TS (any size will do)



Hahaha.. I only got the MGLA MLP, so let me know if you can think of anything more you are looking for. I have no probs separating with the mgla 12".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group