P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Unreleased Zemial stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Unreleased Zemial stuff Reply with quote

I was curious does someone heard or have any info on those(i took list from metal-archives)?

1990 - Enthroned Death (Demo)
1991 - Nocturnal Death (Live Demo)
1997 - Eclipse EP (Unreleased)
1998 - Breath of the Pestilence MLP (Unreleased)
2005 - Birds of Death (Demo)
Nocturnal Graves

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Not heard

*Heard it once, sounded good to me... Very much capturing that underground feeling that the old primitive Death Metal demo bands had in their early days.

*Heard this, from the same recording session as the "Nocturnal Witch" track was done (added as bonus to the "For the Glory of UR" LP Iron Pegasus released).

*Heard this a lot, really KILLER, Harris Johns engineered in Musiclab.

*Was there when they recorded, a really cool and THRASHING song, like "Expurse of Sodomy" era Sodom in the riffing I think...

But I don't own any of it, just was privy to many listening sessions with Vorskaath over the years I have known him.
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Graves wrote:

*Not heard

*Heard it once, sounded good to me... Very much capturing that underground feeling that the old primitive Death Metal demo bands had in their early days.

*Heard this, from the same recording session as the "Nocturnal Witch" track was done (added as bonus to the "For the Glory of UR" LP Iron Pegasus released).

*Heard this a lot, really KILLER, Harris Johns engineered in Musiclab.

*Was there when they recorded, a really cool and THRASHING song, like "Expurse of Sodomy" era Sodom in the riffing I think...

But I don't own any of it, just was privy to many listening sessions with Vorskaath over the years I have known him.

thanx for info... yeah, i know that you "probably" played on last one. We were actually hanging around after Zemial gig in HKI for couple of days in 2006.
Nocturnal Graves

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually did do bass on it but not sure if it was used, or re-done by Vorskaath.

Which dude were you? It was a fukking cool time in Finland.
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMed
Astaroth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only heard some of the Breath of the Pestilence MLP and can agree with Nocturnal Grapes' opinion. This surely needs to be released sometime...
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know why they haven't released all that stuff already ? Also the Black-vinyl version of In MonumentuM ? Sounds for me like a Armoured Angel syndrome, to wait for the best "contract-offer" and skip offers that are not the superbest...
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
Only heard some of the Breath of the Pestilence MLP and can agree with Nocturnal Grapes' opinion. This surely needs to be released sometime...

IŽam sure they played some Live Tracks from this recording during their 2005 (?) Tour. Great stuff !
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Does anyone know why they haven't released all that stuff already ? Also the Black-vinyl version of In MonumentuM ? Sounds for me like a Armoured Angel syndrome, to wait for the best "contract-offer" and skip offers that are not the superbest...

Vorskaath didnt want to release all that stuff, at least back in time when I did intie with him. Anyway he said maybe it will be someday added to the site as a promo tracks...
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:

Vorskaath didnt want to release all that stuff, at least back in time when I did intie with him. Anyway he said maybe it will be someday added to the site as a promo tracks...

Cane be true, Vorskaath had them for a long while, so probably he is not very hurring with it for sure

Demonomancy wrote:
IŽam sure they played some Live Tracks from this recording during their 2005 (?) Tour. Great stuff !

Actually i saw one bootleg from 2003 or something like that.... though it was not booklet like tape or CD ... just at some mp3 site, when i tried to find info on zemial, and tracklist included one or two unreleased song(s) at least... though can be that them changed names after while

peterott wrote:

Well as i know he is perfectionist, and perfectionism is tricky thing that probably played tricks with band ... so probably he think that those tracks are not enough good or he want to rerecord them... + it is seems like true, according his last interview he would like to get "bigger deal"....
btw what was Armoured Angel syndrome exactly?
peterott

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
peterott wrote:

Well as i know he is perfectionist, and perfectionism is tricky thing that probably played tricks with band ... so probably he think that those tracks are not enough good or he want to rerecord them... + it is seems like true, according his last interview he would like to get "bigger deal"....

Waiting for ages on THE record contract lying in the postbox, while offers from smaller records labels were instantly declined. And you never got any answers when you wrote to them (no email).
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
Shiru wrote:
peterott wrote:

Waiting for ages on THE record contract lying in the postbox, while offers from smaller records labels were instantly declined. And you never got any answers when you wrote to them (no email).

Yep, actually that is what i was tihnking
passetiermes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Among many other killer demos, I got Agatus- Black Moon promo which has Zemial rehearsal tracks copied to the same tape. Is the track below on some official release? Can't find out for sure what's the last word...
-Through The Eyes Of The Dark Vitki(?)
manes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that Nocturnal Death live demo 1991, the picture on metal-archives is of my demo. It's death metal and anyway it's not Zemial, it's just Vorskaath's previous band.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: