P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drowning the Light - "A Pact with Madness" LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CobbledPath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoolslave wrote:
da666 wrote:
CobbledPath wrote:
smells like a pact with gayness...

You couldn't think of anything new after already using that exact same line on FMP Rolling Eyes troll on

"People" like that don't even deserve a response

I thought the line was at least good enough to use twice and I referred to KFC on the FMP post. Besides I wouldn't want to waste my good humour and wit on such a shit band, aside from slinging shit at them.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaven wrote:

I can't really understand the problem of "over-productivity" anymore. It did feel pretty weird at some point, but after I've thought about it... You do not need to buy and hear everything, that is for posers trying to collect every version of every release. The idea of an 'open channel' to express what one wants to, well, express (and every now and then a climax in the form of a full-length album) is totally fine to me. And I'm not speaking solely in favor of DtL of course, but generally of every artist not giving a fuck of 'standards' how many releases to put out each year. After all, we're talking about black metal, far from any standards of that kind...

VERY well said!!!!
da666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CobbledPath wrote:
schoolslave wrote:
da666 wrote:
CobbledPath wrote:
smells like a pact with gayness...

You couldn't think of anything new after already using that exact same line on FMP Rolling Eyes troll on

"People" like that don't even deserve a response

I thought the line was at least good enough to use twice and I referred to KFC on the FMP post. Besides I wouldn't want to waste my good humour and wit on such a shit band, aside from slinging shit at them.

For such a "shit band" you spend an awful lot of your time/wit/attension on us. 1/3 of your posts from 2009 on FMP and 1/3 on here have to do with DTL ? Another personal troll - nothing new.
I'm actually suprised people like this seep through the cracks on here.
I know i shouldn't respond to such sad cases.
da666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
skaven wrote:

I can't really understand the problem of "over-productivity" anymore. It did feel pretty weird at some point, but after I've thought about it... You do not need to buy and hear everything, that is for posers trying to collect every version of every release. The idea of an 'open channel' to express what one wants to, well, express (and every now and then a climax in the form of a full-length album) is totally fine to me. And I'm not speaking solely in favor of DtL of course, but generally of every artist not giving a fuck of 'standards' how many releases to put out each year. After all, we're talking about black metal, far from any standards of that kind...

VERY well said!!!!

Seconded.
Isiis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking forward to this. the vocalist on this session i think is from the Australian band Nekros Manteia. Another great band!
Gangraen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you planning to make a compilation with the material of all the splits, ep's ? There are some great songs on them.

And I have to say that I donīt like the new album. It's the same to me like your ambient tapes. Not THAT bad but not really worth to me to spend so much money. So when will be the next REAL Full Length out ?
da666

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gangraen wrote:
Are you planning to make a compilation with the material of all the splits, ep's ? There are some great songs on them.

And I have to say that I donīt like the new album. It's the same to me like your ambient tapes. Not THAT bad but not really worth to me to spend so much money. So when will be the next REAL Full Length out ?

I guess we will see what happens in the future, the material from the splits with: empire of tharaphita, sargeist, lone suffer, eternum, possession ritual/nihasa - were all recorded at the same time (a few months after the blood of the ancients) and would sound quite good and fitting together, but we will see what the future holds. I would only do such a thing when all splits are totally sold out etc. So it would not be for a few years yet i think if ever.
The next "real" full length "An alignment of dead stars" will be out late this year, sept-nov. through Avantgarde Music. This album is the only material recorded this year (apart from the material i recorded while in Finland and an ambient demo).
We wrote this album between Jan - April this year, and recorded it in April. It is around 70 mins long and i think by far our strongest work to date. The first 2 tracks on the myspace page are from this album.
Father_Fuck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:

The next "real" full length "An alignment of dead stars" will be out late this year, sept-nov. through Avantgarde Music. This album is the only material recorded this year (apart from the material i recorded while in Finland and an ambient demo).
We wrote this album between Jan - April this year, and recorded it in April. It is around 70 mins long and i think by far our strongest work to date. The first 2 tracks on the myspace page are from this album.

New material sounds good.
schoolslave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah they do.
Is Werewolf Recs still releasing the "The Weeping Moon" mlp?
willtopower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Gangraen wrote:

I guess we will see what happens in the future, the material from the splits with: empire of tharaphita, sargeist, lone suffer, eternum, possession ritual/nihasa - were all recorded at the same time (a few months after the blood of the ancients) and would sound quite good and fitting together, but we will see what the future holds. I would only do such a thing when all splits are totally sold out etc. So it would not be for a few years yet i think if ever.

any news on when your split with empire of tharaphita is coming out. just listened to the sample on your myspace and I quite liked it
cannibal_riot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willtopower wrote:
da666 wrote:
Gangraen wrote:

any news on when your split with empire of tharaphita is coming out. just listened to the sample on your myspace and I quite liked it

You can pre-order it from Obscure Abhorrence

http://shop.obscure-abhorrence.com/sites/eng/
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That upcoming LP sounds great... definitely going to try and snag a splatter version next week.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will HHR or other american distros carry this LP?
willtopower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cannibal_riot wrote:
willtopower wrote:
da666 wrote:
Gangraen wrote:

You can pre-order it from Obscure Abhorrence

http://shop.obscure-abhorrence.com/sites/eng/

oh cool, it must have just got put up then. but fuck I need to find a way to get 24 eur
Albin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the drowning the light guy a brother of Kanwulf ? or one of his friend ? A cousin maybe ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: