P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

"How much is that Worth?" Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Disphobia



Joined: 25 Jun 2011
Posts: 11
Location: Portugal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This specific edition: https://www.discogs.com/Astrofaes-The-Eyes-Of-The-Beast/release/12338881

Sleeve and media - Near Mint. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 1271

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disphobia wrote:
This specific edition: https://www.discogs.com/Astrofaes-The-Eyes-Of-The-Beast/release/12338881

Sleeve and media - Near Mint. Thanks.


Nothing. Well, maybe EUR 3-5 just like the other varieties, but it's not like you're holding some rarity there.
_________________
"shit be JAMMIN! #metalgod" - Blake Judd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
putrid



Joined: 10 Aug 2014
Posts: 137
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Vale of Pnath and Cult of the lizard god. I have absolutly no idea of their values. Any idea?

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Cult-Of-The-Lizard-God-The-War-Machines/release/4010365

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Vale-Of-Pnath-Hymn-Of-The-Plants/release/6319878

And this KPN demo? With cover very used.

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Peste-Noire-Phal%C3%A8nes-Et-Pestilence/release/9052278
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Disphobia



Joined: 25 Jun 2011
Posts: 11
Location: Portugal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.discogs.com/Front-Beast-Apocalyptic-Vengeance/release/13258217
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Spektrale_Schattenlichter



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone here keeping track of what Hellish Massacre #2 and #3 are sold for these days?
_________________
"Is there a middle ground between Boring Suburbanite and Misanthropic Basement Stoner?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 2275

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyogthaeblisz - Progenitors Of Mankind's Annihilation lp (lim. 100) in very close to mint condition?
_________________
Get daddys gun!
....And the Swastikalotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1095
Location: alberta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
Nyogthaeblisz - Progenitors Of Mankind's Annihilation lp (lim. 100) in very close to mint condition?

probably ~$90
_________________
al_infierno wrote:
Imagine being shot to death by someone who unironically listens to power metalcore.

"King Dude sounds like white power Cake"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
morbiddeceiver



Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Posts: 3247
Location: Pitts(burgh) of Hell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Magick SS - The Owls Of Winter / Talisman Cassette
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheUnknown



Joined: 26 Aug 2017
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a ballpark figure for these releases (all at least nm/nm)?

V/A - Beyond LP (Grunt, BU, Deathkey, Caligula031)
Funeral Mist - Trisagion Box (first edition)
Disma - Towards the Megalith LP (Profound Lore 2018)

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 1271

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnknown wrote:
Does anyone have a ballpark figure for these releases (all at least nm/nm)?

V/A - Beyond LP (Grunt, BU, Deathkey, Caligula031)
Funeral Mist - Trisagion Box (first edition)
Disma - Towards the Megalith LP (Profound Lore 2018)

Thanks!


V/A - Beyond LP - Anything between US$ 35-40 or so. Could go up a little since it's sold out everywhere and it'll remain in demand but I wouldn't expect a three-figure sum.

Funeral Mist - Hit and miss, lately US$ 110-140 seems to be around average but I've seen a few 'lucky' finds on eBay (US$ 80 or so).

No idea about Disma..
_________________
"shit be JAMMIN! #metalgod" - Blake Judd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 1095
Location: alberta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
TheUnknown wrote:
Does anyone have a ballpark figure for these releases (all at least nm/nm)?

V/A - Beyond LP (Grunt, BU, Deathkey, Caligula031)
Funeral Mist - Trisagion Box (first edition)
Disma - Towards the Megalith LP (Profound Lore 2018)

Thanks!


V/A - Beyond LP - Anything between US$ 35-40 or so. Could go up a little since it's sold out everywhere and it'll remain in demand but I wouldn't expect a three-figure sum.

Funeral Mist - Hit and miss, lately US$ 110-140 seems to be around average but I've seen a few 'lucky' finds on eBay (US$ 80 or so).

No idea about Disma..


Beyond was still in a few distros for $20 just couple months ago.. I think there is still stock floating around.
_________________
al_infierno wrote:
Imagine being shot to death by someone who unironically listens to power metalcore.

"King Dude sounds like white power Cake"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225
Page 225 of 225

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group