P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

"How much is that Worth?" Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 211, 212, 213  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think is meant? Are you mental or what?

There where copies who had the lyrics-sheet and some not, so what could be meant by "insert" ?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
.aske



Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 233

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By insert, you mean printed inner sleeve. I understood what you meant.

Both of my copies have the printed inner sleeve.

Shitty copy on popsike:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfsturm888 wrote:
What do you think is meant? Are you mental or what?

There where copies who had the lyrics-sheet and some not, so what could be meant by "insert" ?! Rolling Eyes

What you call "insert" is called "inner sleeve" by people who have a decent grasp of English. You know, those who don't make fools of themselves using NS nicks despite being drug addicts.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
What do you think is meant? Are you mental or what?

There where copies who had the lyrics-sheet and some not, so what could be meant by "insert" ?! Rolling Eyes

What you call "insert" is called "inner sleeve" by people who have a decent grasp of English. You know, those who don't make fools of themselves using NS nicks despite being drug addicts.


Which "Nick" do you mean? What is "NS" about it?

Insert means something that is put into the record; you are the first person ever i got to know who didn´t had a clue what an "insert" is, really. Idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2889

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I've ever seen added was a paper from the label apologizing for the delay. But I've never ever seen that record with an insert. And it looks like no-one on this forum has.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 833

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
The only thing I've ever seen added was a paper from the label apologizing for the delay. But I've never ever seen that record with an insert. And it looks like no-one on this forum has.


I haven´t either. Interesting...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathster



Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 1071
Location: Eesti

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have also thought that insert = inner sleeve = lyric sheet = some paper included with album but not poster. Never paid attention to exact meaning of the word,
_________________
TRADELIST:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17283
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fvkk



Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Ashdautas ‎– As The Vile Must Digress demo tape some days ago, have been wondering how much its worth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Funestus



Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Posts: 624

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Dolorosa - Dux copy nº29/50...
Is this any worth?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrosathanas



Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Posts: 729
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much worth is Grand Belial's Key's Kosherat CD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 5979
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5€? It was just repressed.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hørus



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 1911

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much for the Gullveigarbok Art folder made by Vexior (Arckanum), ltd 62 ?

(for those who like to laugh : http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=vexior+art+folder&_sacat=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&cmd=Blend&LH_TitleDesc=0 )
_________________
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Perverted Necrofucker



Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Germany Bayreuth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got offered to buy

MAYHEM - The return / live in Bischofswerda Lp (December creation productions)

How much would you say is it worth ? The seller wants to have 20 € for it.

Good deal ?
_________________
medarov wrote:
After a few minutes of beating the door, I just went back, took some spray and drew swastika on their door. .



GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikael



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 1944

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perverted Necrofucker wrote:
I got offered to buy

MAYHEM - The return / live in Bischofswerda Lp (December creation productions)

How much would you say is it worth ? The seller wants to have 20 € for it.

Good deal ?


I don't think you get it cheaper, but overall, very shitty bootleg soundwise!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Perverted Necrofucker



Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Germany Bayreuth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
Perverted Necrofucker wrote:
I got offered to buy

MAYHEM - The return / live in Bischofswerda Lp (December creation productions)

How much would you say is it worth ? The seller wants to have 20 € for it.

Good deal ?


I don't think you get it cheaper, but overall, very shitty bootleg soundwise!


Yes for sure. I have the cd-version. It´s really an insolence !! But i want it for collecting.
_________________
medarov wrote:
After a few minutes of beating the door, I just went back, took some spray and drew swastika on their door. .



GOOD TRADERS : Vandreren , black sun, Kelkum, Gravelander , Division Lycanthrop, goat_lord, Kakarot SS5, S.P.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 211, 212, 213  Next
Page 186 of 213

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group