P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MARDUK US tour 11-12/09
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primitivehatemagick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: MARDUK US tour 11-12/09 Reply with quote

For anyone that cares, MARDUK's playing a US tour beginning in November and will be accompanied by Nachtmystium. They're playing the Key Club in Hollyweird Dec 4th. Maybe this is old news.

trade/sale/wantlist
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96528#96528
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Nachtmystium drops the tour. And the new track off Marduk's MySpace from their upcoming album is good I think.
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Blasphemophizer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I heard.

I'm not a very big fan of MARDUK at all, infact I hate everything past H.S.B.. Nach is okay, I hate the other bands.

My friend agreed to pay for my ticket for this one, so I shall be in attendance. I woulden't pay for this shit.
nonwave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayhem should have fucking sued marduk for blowing off the last tour and fucking it all up. sounds like everybody that went on the tour lost their asses after marduk didn't show. seriously, couldn't they have just gotten some other singer to fill in while the normal guy got his visa bullshit worked out? what ever happened to being fucking professional? the show should go on motherfuckers. not like marduk is the best band in the world, but that show was not worth full price without them . . . and charge full price, the shithole club did.

the venue the mayhem tour came to in SF - the DNA Lounge - fucking sucked and i'll never go to another show there in my life. i don't care who it is. terrible sound system, expensive drinks, typical douchey club. at one point i yelled at the sound guy "turn the fucking woofers down! please!" he actually did it and all of a sudden you could vaguely hear what the bands were doing as opposed to not at all. sound guys and their "low end" - don't get me started.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah:

Horrible line up for Marduk. Merrimack is just... meh.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was supposed to see one of their dates (one without Mayhem though) and when they didn't show up I was left with the opening bands. The bar that had the show was nice enough to knock off some bucks from the ticket price, so that was at least ok.
Pissed me off though, that would have been, what, like the 3rd halfway decent metal band to play in my town in the last eight years.
Down there...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
I hope Nachtmystium drops the tour. And the new track off Marduk's MySpace from their upcoming album is good I think.

new stuff sounds great, but to me, if Mortuus wasn't there it'd be the same generic shit they've been doing for years. Amazing difference a vocalist change has made to Marduk.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if you could get him to sign a Marduk CD with one name and a Funeral Mist CD with another name... Laughing
Primitivehatemagick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah fuck Nachtmystium. Their first demo was killer imo! Everything after blew.

And as far as I know, Marduk "dropped" the last tour because they couldn't get into the US and this tour is to make up for it. Could be wrong but that's what I've been hearing.

trade/sale/wantlist
adrian5118

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down there... wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:

new stuff sounds great, but to me, if Mortuus wasn't there it'd be the same generic shit they've been doing for years. Amazing difference a vocalist change has made to Marduk.

Yeah, him joining tottally changed their norse-core-Legion-BLAAAZZZZPHEEMMMYYYYY-FUKK sound. Up to HSBWWAG... and than skipping to Plague Angel and on is the Marduk I like.

And they dropped because Mortuus could not get in the USA in time, the rest of the band did though. Confused
nonwave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marduk's vocalist had a delay with his visa, due to bullshit red tape, but the rest of the band had their visas. they should have figured it the fuck out.
Primitivehatemagick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not like MARDUK are SAD EX or anything so I don't think it's anything to cry over.

trade/sale/wantlist
holyhell666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea why anyone would NOT go see Marduk. Why be upset with them for the fucked up laws in the U.S.? They (Mortuus specifically) were the ones who were turned down at the last minute and not allowed into the country while illegal aliens have flooded the borders for years.

For me, Mortuus is more than just the singer of the band. It's obvious to me that he has instilled a philosophy into the band that has breathed new life into this horde. There's no question to me about dropping $15 or whatever to go support a band from Sweden that has not been allowed to play in the U.S. for 10 years while travelling the country in a shitty van and hoping to break even.

I find many reasons to go this show instead of looking for any little thing to bitch and whine about.
nonwave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hilarious. you are missing the point on a lot of things to serve your purpose. you know not what you talk about at all.

how long in advance did Marduk know they needed to get all their visas together? months and months in advance. what did they do? wait until the last minute to cancel. that is called bullshit.

you don't have any of the facts straight on what happened, so shut the fuck up. spend 10 minutes on the internet reading about what actually happened, because your version of the story is made up off the top of your head.

the show in SF was THIRTY fucking dollars, and i don't know what you do for a living, but i work, and mayhem, cephalic carnage, cattle decapition and some shitty band is not worth that money. if that was the original bill, there's no way in hell any venue could have or would have charged 30 bucks.l why did i go? because i did want to support mayhem. my "whining and bitching" has to do with the fact that when i spend that much money, i should get something out of it, which i barely did. so fuck you.

the problem was . . . Mayhem didn't get my money (my "support") - they went home losing tons of money, as did the other bands. only these fucking greedy-ass stupid clubs made a profit. and that's what i call bullshit. if one doesn't "whine and bitch" about bullshit, nothing changes, you just sit there and be smug, asshole.

when marduk left the tour at the LAST MOMENT, they put the contracts for those shows into a state of chaos and made an untenable situation financially for all the other bands who were professional enough to follow through as well as the fans, so i hold marduk responsible.

you're totally hilarious, dude. if marduk tours in a "shitty van", i'll eat my hat. they'll be on a goddamn tour bus and you know it.

holyhell666 wrote:
I have no idea why anyone would NOT go see Marduk. Why be upset with them for the fucked up laws in the U.S.? They (Mortuus specifically) were the ones who were turned down at the last minute and not allowed into the country while illegal aliens have flooded the borders for years.

For me, Mortuus is more than just the singer of the band. It's obvious to me that he has instilled a philosophy into the band that has breathed new life into this horde. There's no question to me about dropping $15 or whatever to go support a band from Sweden that has not been allowed to play in the U.S. for 10 years while travelling the country in a shitty van and hoping to break even.

I find many reasons to go this show instead of looking for any little thing to bitch and whine about.

BuKKaKeBaptisM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously guys before PLAGUE ANGEL shit started going downhill. Yeah MORTUUS kills but c'mon i see alot of little fellas being sad about an old band that hasn't been the best in a long time. I can't believe they even agree to play with Mayhem cause Mayhem suxx! or even of those other subpar fucking lame wanna be BM bands. Kill this thread jerk off and forget about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: