P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Destroyer 666 live NYC 9/28/09
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ignotus



Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tickets available now at www.europaclub.com!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blasphemophizer



Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 758
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. My guitarist, and his fiance are going to the show!
_________________
Trade / Sale List: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7938
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
DESECRATOR777



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 1802
Location: satan island, ny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voodoo Idol wrote:
How's the sound at this venue? Back-of-a-bar type shit or a real system?


big stage and good sound fuckkkie. miller will give ya the run down on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vugelnox



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 527
Location: new york

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESECRATOR777 wrote:
Voodoo Idol wrote:
How's the sound at this venue? Back-of-a-bar type shit or a real system?


big stage and good sound fuckkkie. miller will give ya the run down on it.


yep the sound is definitely good. Nominon sounded great when I saw them there, although alcohol does lower one's ability to make truly objective judgments.
_________________
I was a brazen prince and cold, now a king on an oaken throne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ignotus



Joined: 01 Feb 2009
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less than a week fukkaz!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZummahT



Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 695
Location: NYFC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!
_________________
Eva, ave Isis. Vade Lilith, vade retro Mirzam! Jesus Bethlemitus maledictus est! Gloria tibi, Domine Lucifere, per omnia saecula, saeculorum. Amen.

AGRATH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Son of Satan



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 2039

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuckk I thought this was gonna be a 21+ show so i totally just blew it off Sad .
_________________
"Without leather, you could die! Without fighting, you could die! Without switchblades, you could die!!!!!!"

-Trade List-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
God Slayer



Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 1325
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stated in another thread... but if anyone is there, I will be performing vocals for Open Grave. Stop by and say hello.
_________________
Helcaraxë - Epic Heathen Death Metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ZummahT



Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 695
Location: NYFC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Slayer wrote:
I stated in another thread... but if anyone is there, I will be performing vocals for Open Grave. Stop by and say hello.


It's gonna be a killer show..
I'll see you there, I'm the vocalist of Agrath...
_________________
Eva, ave Isis. Vade Lilith, vade retro Mirzam! Jesus Bethlemitus maledictus est! Gloria tibi, Domine Lucifere, per omnia saecula, saeculorum. Amen.

AGRATH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lightdevourer



Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw them last night in Santiago, Chile. What a fuckin nice concert, intense as hell!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 5104
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightdevourer wrote:
Saw them last night in Santiago, Chile. What a fuckin nice concert, intense as hell!


How long did they play?? Lots of new shit, or a good mix of everything?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lightdevourer



Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 90

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Lightdevourer wrote:
Saw them last night in Santiago, Chile. What a fuckin nice concert, intense as hell!


How long did they play?? Lots of new shit, or a good mix of everything?


Around 90 minutes, they made a good mix of all albums, here it is a list of what they've been playing in Southamerica.

BLACK CITY-BLACK FIRE
I AM THE WARGOD
GENESIS TO GENOCIDE
AUSTRALIAN AND ANTI-CHRIST
THE LAST REVELATION
SATANIC SPEED METAL
I AM NOT DECEIVED
LONE WOLF WINTER
RAPED
RIDE THE SOLAR WINGS
THE ETERNAL GLORY OF WAR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 5104
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightdevourer wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
Lightdevourer wrote:
Saw them last night in Santiago, Chile. What a fuckin nice concert, intense as hell!


How long did they play?? Lots of new shit, or a good mix of everything?


Around 90 minutes, they made a good mix of all albums, here it is a list of what they've been playing in Southamerica.

BLACK CITY-BLACK FIRE
I AM THE WARGOD
GENESIS TO GENOCIDE
AUSTRALIAN AND ANTI-CHRIST
THE LAST REVELATION
SATANIC SPEED METAL
I AM NOT DECEIVED
LONE WOLF WINTER
RAPED
RIDE THE SOLAR WINGS
THE ETERNAL GLORY OF WAR


Black City-Black Fire, I am the Wargod....FUCK YES. What a great way to start out the show !!!!!! the setlist looks great....although Im a little suprised and disapointed about the absence of "A stand defiant" ,the only song on the new album I really enjoy..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnivore



Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 425
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I'll be there too Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ZummahT



Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 695
Location: NYFC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TONIGHT!!!!!! Twisted Evil
_________________
Eva, ave Isis. Vade Lilith, vade retro Mirzam! Jesus Bethlemitus maledictus est! Gloria tibi, Domine Lucifere, per omnia saecula, saeculorum. Amen.

AGRATH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group